+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expert and Raid Gear synergy

Expert and Raid Gear synergy

In chocolate rift, I found myself holding off on the HK gear from t1, until I had enough for the HK crystal to take effect.

In strawberry rift, I can't help but feel it'd be an amazing idea for Expert gear to work toward the Expert crystal, but also have Raid gear count towards the Expert crystal OR the raid crystal. This way you can equip your new shines as they come in, and not lose a crystal bonus.

Of course, leave the raid crystal to only count raid gear.

Lets get this idea going forums before people start raiding. Who agrees and who disagrees? And why.

I agree completely. It was annoying as hell in the transition of GSB gear to HK as a tank to have to wait for 3 pieces before I could start wearing my new gear.

Why can't you go from 4 expert and 3 raid pieces to 3 expert and 4 raid pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Why can't you go from 4 expert and 3 raid pieces to 3 expert and 4 raid pieces?
    This would be too simple Btw after getting the 3rd raid piece you can upgrade your crystal already to get 10 more ap/sp+ same effect like the expert one.

Rarely will you get 3/4 pieces of raid gear, without getting a drop that is better than a expert piece of gear.

I dont want drop gear to count toward raid gear, but I want raid and expert gear both count toward expert crystal so if I get a drop, I don't shoot my self in the foot with crystals and having to wait a week or two to get enough pieces to maintain a bonus.

+ Reply to Thread