+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone tell me a little more about PvP Marks?

Can someone tell me a little more about PvP Marks?

Are there more ways to get marks than just 1 for the random daily and 12/9 for the weekly or is this going to minimize our gear progression to the pace of cold tar?

Looking at the prices, the first set of PvP gear that requires marks is the Tier 2 Freelancers and requires 236 Marks for the complete set. The Tier 3 Warlord set requires 465 Marks for the full set.

At 1 FL Mark/Daily + 12 FL Marks/Weekly, it's going to take:
    Tier 2 (Freelancer) -
    236 FL Marks @ 19 FL Marks per week = 12.4 weeks

At 1 WL Mark/Daily + 9 WL Marks/Weekly, it's going to take:
    Tier 3 (Warlord)-
    465 WL Marks @ 16 WL Marks per week = 29.1 weeks

12.4 + 29.1 = 41.5 weeks... <----- THAT'S 10.4 MONTHS !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

After having just done a daily and recieved 6 marks from it, the reward in the quest window may just not be showing the correct number of marks for completing the daily.

If it really is 6/day (at least for FL marks... haven't turned in a WL mark yet), then that changes everything. It cuts our grind down from just over 10 months, to just over 3 months (or 4 depending on how many WL marks per daily)...

I can live with that.

I hope the display is just wrong and we really do get 6 marks/day instead of just 1.

Ok...

The random reward window does display 6 FL marks and 3 WL marks per turn in...

The window that only shows 1 is the PvP Window Random Warfront reward.

I'm good now. 10 months was a bit much... but 1 month for FL set and 4 months for WL set is doable.

WL set is still a bit painful, but not as much as had it taken 10 months.

+ Reply to Thread