+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with Strozza Estate Villa

Problem with Strozza Estate Villa

I'll start with saying that at first glance Strozza Estate was my favorite dimension. I like the flora and the area below the bridge even though there was no way back up, building a staircase is easy. However when I got to the house I was very disappointed, it takes up a large portion of usable space yet you can't enter or decorate inside the house. I don't want to take up item slots building a house in the yard, I want to live in the house already there and have a ton of items available to decorate it.

It's way too small for a 200p dimension. Also dimensional barrier is kinda badly placed.

I agree with the original poster. I think the dimension size is fine, but I was seriously disappointed that the buildings took up so much area, but there was no way to enter them and decorate inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzhai View Post
    It's way too small for a 200p dimension. Also dimensional barrier is kinda badly placed.
    I was surprised at how little usable space you get for 200p. I would have to agree and wonder why this house can't be entered.

Me too

I bought a Villa but have no Key to get inside, makes not really sense or?

I went and viewed this immediately, as the name suggested a lovely villa to own. Was also bitterly disappointed that you didn't actually own a villa...just the approach to it. So far out of all of them I have found Dolcega Valley (and Stoneflask Tavern, but that is soooo dreary) the best area to be imaginative and it at least has a small house.
    Rosy - 50 Cleric
    Wisteria - 50 Mage
    Liziana - 50 Cleric
    Jazzi - 48 Rogue

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    The small buildings in Strozza Estate Villa weren't meant to have doors.

We've opened them up, and you'll see those changes in an upcoming patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    The small buildings in Strozza Estate Villa weren't meant to have doors.

We've opened them up, and you'll see those changes in an upcoming patch.
    That's great! Thanks!
    So it wasn't one single building; now we have three small rooms to decorate. I must say that now this dimension has much, much better feel. Nice

This dimension has now been removed from the dimensional vendor and moved to the Artifact Collector. and cost 200 Lucky Coins.

+ Reply to Thread