+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mage Bugs: Open Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post

This is correct. The base duration of Split Personality was reduced to 20 seconds. With Prolonged Break it can be brought up to 30 seconds.
    Could it possibly be buffed up again to 40 seconds?
    With the changes implemented with resistance, as well as the nerfs towards pet scaling, Split Personality pets don't hit very hard at all, and they do die very quickly.

If not, could the tooltip be updated? Since it displays 30 seconds before being talented as well, hence my confusion.

another Chloromancer Bug:

if i have 5 stacks of "Boon of Life" (i could insta cast "Nature's Touch") but I NEED TO STAND to cast the spell, this should fixed or is this intended ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooc View Post
    another Chloromancer Bug:

if i have 5 stacks of "Boon of Life" (i could insta cast "Nature's Touch") but I NEED TO STAND to cast the spell, this should fixed or is this intended ?
    He commented about this on the live forum, they're fixing the bug

Point to Point

When teleporting with this ability, you are redirected to be facing south. This is very annoying for example if you're DPS'ing something to the North.

Would it be difficult to change to let the characters direction stay consistent while teleporting between points?

For archon, (something I wanted to test more in bigger group) has a couple typos. Haven't raid/don't remember if these are on live or not like this.

For Earthen Barrage and Volcanic Bomb both list in the tool-tips that they are 15 second buffs but the buff that it gives is 30 seconds long.

Also, testing out Lingering Dust, it seems to be broke again where it is not giving back the buff. Checked on the dummy and it was immune but i do not get the buff back.

Elementalist: Air Pet: There seems to be a mismatch again between the tooltip and actual damage of Electric Field. Tooltip 938, actual damage 357. Tested with 37 SC / 34 Elementalist, L60, Fluffinator Warlord set with SC crystal.

Air Pet: Ball Lightning seems to hit the dummy for about 50-200 less damage than the tooltip value. Tooltip: 1788-1976. Dummy hit averages around 1700. Is this due to (a) dummy resistance being higher than spell penetration from Abrasion or (b) Abrasion not affecting the pet properly? I have 2/2 in Abrasion. Improved Practice Dummy in Pelladane.

Pyromancer: Extinguish: These instant fireballs do not generate Combust. Could this be stated on the tooltip please?

Quote Originally Posted by bswish View Post
    For archon, (something I wanted to test more in bigger group) has a couple typos. Haven't raid/don't remember if these are on live or not like this.

For Earthen Barrage and Volcanic Bomb both list in the tool-tips that they are 15 second buffs but the buff that it gives is 30 seconds long.

Also, testing out Lingering Dust, it seems to be broke again where it is not giving back the buff. Checked on the dummy and it was immune but i do not get the buff back.
    To add onto this, while Volcanic Bomb and Earthen Barrage received new 30 secon timers, surging Flare did not.
    Is that intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    To add onto this, while Volcanic Bomb and Earthen Barrage received new 30 secon timers, surging Flare did not.
    Is that intentional?
    I think so, the beastmaster buff has the same timings so i do not think SF is suppose to have a timing change to 30 seconds.
    Bswish - Greybriar - Archon Main - Realm Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by bswish View Post
    I think so, the beastmaster buff has the same timings so i do not think SF is suppose to have a timing change to 30 seconds.
    Hmm, I had thought the Bm version was 100% maintained, either way though this hange is very very much needed for Archon.

Really appreciate it being reworked.

Well one of the major things that I wanted to do, (Since that I have F+F beta) is that I want to do a major write up breaking down what all the major support classes can and cannot do. I plan to do a point by point, skill by skill on what all everything can do. I know for a fact you are not going to run 3 supports, but my main worry is that archon might get lost/fall behind on. Yes I do understand that all three give different things and can do different stuff. I just want there to be a balance to it.

I just have a worry about the state of archon when you hit 60 and what all it will be able to bring compared to the other classes. If i find anything bug wise i will post in the forums.

EDIT:

Spark shower tooltip needs updated. Shows 15s in tooltip, but a 30 second buff.
    Bswish - Greybriar - Archon Main - Realm Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    Hmm, I had thought the Bm version was 100% maintained, either way though this hange is very very much needed for Archon.

Really appreciate it being reworked.
    Primal Lucidity's buff, cooldown and duration are identical to Surging Flare.

+ Reply to Thread