+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP on the Gamma

PVP on the Gamma

Had fun tonight, only played a few warfronts, but looks like level 60 will be more balanced than 50 now.

There are a few classes that look op, including mine a healing cleric, but it was more fun in warfronts than on the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    Had fun tonight, only played a few warfronts, but looks like level 60 will be more balanced than 50 now.

There are a few classes that look op, including mine a healing cleric, but it was more fun in warfronts than on the beta.
    Agreed. Was fun to play my cabby though I am not sure if it was all the healers or if my dmg was just fluffy as can be :/
    Guild Master for The Reckoning (Guardian)- Faeblight
    Content Manager for Rift Craft
    50/50 Prestige Rank | PA: 606 | Score: 7530
    Guardian Characters: Xillean R50 Cleric, Kattie R50 Rogue, Mayladen R45 Mage, Eylisa R25 Warrior | Defiant Characters: Phantasmal R20 Warrior, Jillean 15 Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    Agreed. Was fun to play my cabby though I am not sure if it was all the healers or if my dmg was just fluffy as can be :/
    Cab only worked when people were really clumped up for me, 2-3 ppl didnt cut it, i needed a huge group (10 or so) standing next to eachother to AoE otherwise Inquisitor was much better.
    <Special Olympics> Recruiting Mage Pets (with or without their owner) to replace our Cleric DPS.

PvP on the Gamma server felt much more balanced than what I've been experiencing on Beta. Assist trains could kill a target quickly, but burst was nowhere near as out of proportion.

As for healing, I can definitely feel the reduction in AoE healing effectiveness, and in smaller skirmishes I'm having to use a lot of single target heals, which I consider perfectly acceptable.

Amusingly, it's now also a doubly good idea to spread out in larger fights. Enemy players look juicy to inflict AoE damage, AND AoE healing! Corrosive Spores is great fun, although if clerics get a reduction to their healing, this should probably get a reduction as well. But otherwise, Chloromancer feels great! I'm actually not a second-class healer for once**

**This is under the assumption that I'm not in a raid full of Harbingers that all decide to run LGV...

+ Reply to Thread