+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tower of the Shattered Endboss(normal)

Tower of the Shattered Endboss(normal)

Was today at the Endboss of this dungeon and have to see that the boss is lv 62....so I get a malus if I`m under lv60(know that 3 lv difference are about 25-33% and 4lv are 50% less dmg you make on mobs but don`t know how it scales with dmg taken)...I`m glad that I was lv 59 as the tank and not hit the worst case(dungeon is for lv 58-60)...the boss hits me with 13-17k hits and we could manage it to heal me with a chloro and full puri. My group and me wondered why the boss is the only one being lv 62....guess could be it`s the expert version of the boss? Just seems to be wrong that this boss hits nearly for twice the dmg than the other encounter of the 58-60 dungeons. Would be nice to get some information if it is working as intended
    But so far the dungeons are well done and had a lot fun in there

Know after hit lv60 reentered the dungeon and now she is hitting for the half....so 3lv difference are about 100% more dmg-inc.....btw her storm blast mechanic seems not working like intended...she is pointing out an area for her blast, but she is still firing also in the other direction...
    Pls put her down to 60 like the other mobs so that there are no lv-mali if you enter through lfg under lv 60.

+ Reply to Thread