+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infinite falling loop...

Infinite falling loop...

There is a graveyard in Kingsward which has no floor. I died, released and been falling for the past hour. Using /stuck doesn't work cause it ports to the nearest graveyard, no matter how broken it is. I cannot port cause I am dead and I cannot rez at the graveyard cause I am already falling by the time it renders.

I put in a bug report and GM ticket, figured since I had time i might as well make a forum post too. Its been a hour so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessel View Post
    There is a graveyard in Kingsward which has no floor. I died, released and been falling for the past hour. Using /stuck doesn't work cause it ports to the nearest graveyard, no matter how broken it is. I cannot port cause I am dead and I cannot rez at the graveyard cause I am already falling by the time it renders.

I put in a bug report and GM ticket, figured since I had time i might as well make a forum post too. Its been a hour so far.
    I got stuck in that same one (there is a second similar one in Kingsward as well). Bugged it, screamed for GM help. No GM was available, so after a time I figured out how to get out of it. When you respawn you have about one second to make a slight movement, forward or sideways. If you shift slightly sideways, you land on firm ground, i.e. a spot on the graveyard pedestal that is not a hole. You stand there and accept the resurrection on site, and port out alive. This technique has worked now for both those Kingsward situations, and another I ran into in Necropolis i think, well somewhere.

had the same issue. a nice dev came and fished me out.

+ Reply to Thread