+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Assists in WF's

Assists in WF's

So I know that people have only been requesting this for months, but with the recent changes to PvP coordinated focus firing is even more vital than before... so can you please please please make everybody in a warfront have assist rights from the start? Just my two cents, but would be much appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    So I know that people have only been requesting this for months, but with the recent changes to PvP coordinated focus firing is even more vital than before... so can you please please please make everybody in a warfront have assist rights from the start? Just my two cents, but would be much appreciated...
    Making it like Conquest, where everyone has assist by default, would be a good start.

I also agree. Begging for assist sucks and if you get lead and don't realize it every one blames you . Pvpers are grumpy any way.
    I love you and you and you and you. I'm still thinking on you however.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I also agree. Begging for assist sucks and if you get lead and don't realize it every one blames you . Pvpers are grumpy any way.
    Thanks for healing all weekend by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboots View Post
    Thanks for healing all weekend by the way.
    awww thanks make this mommy turn all red . Thanks for all the killing this weekend
    I love you and you and you and you. I'm still thinking on you however.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Consider it added to the shortlist.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Consider it added to the shortlist.
    I have mixed feelings on this. Everyone with assist means that others can overwrite your marks, which happens fairly often in a random WF where you are not que'd as a team. Additionally, since there is no way to disable mercs at this time, we still get greifers from time to time who do everything they can to hinder the team if they are able. This includes spamming the chat, staying at the zone in, notifying the other team of movement, and marking nothing/random things in order to reduce the cohesion.

In my own experience it happen much more often that the leader doesn't give assist even if you ask it again and again.
    So far i haven't seen the situation you describe. Sure some people will play with it at the begining but after a short time it will be much better than now.

+ Reply to Thread