+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karthan Ridge-Bugs

Karthan Ridge-Bugs

I noticed that any form of targeted port, blink/phase-shift and transmogrify is causing you to fall through the map. I also noticed that you will load twice or more when joining Karthan Ridge. You will also sometimes spawn infront of the other team's base. You can also become stuck at the main drop point before the center of the map. Taking a battle rez has kicked me out of the warfront.

Just a small list of issues I noticed and that repeated during my time playing Karthan Ridge.

Also, due to bolstering or something, if you join the map without pvp gear on, then switch to a pvp set with the appropriate crystal, stats don't change, while if you join with the set equipped, the vengeance from the crystal is added correctly.

just found out the portal in the middel is out of sight its a bit annoying and i hope this isnt intendet (i mean the green transparente stuff) screen where made in the middle of the heat but i guess that shows it

http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3...4zj9ys_jpg.htm

-A few times all in diffrent locations I couldn't cast damaging skills. I wasn't los and the game didn't give me a los message, I didn't seem to be lagging since other people were still moving and hitting me. Self buffs seemed to still work when I was experiencing this.

-The weekly quest "Guns for Hire" didn't update for a Karthan Ridge win.

-Not a bug but the achievements that require you to pick up Power Sinks can easily done by dropping and picking up the same Sink. I do not see a major diffrence in play if Power Sinks cannot be dropped.

-I am unsure if this is a bug but some skills like Judicial Privilege and Windwalk can still be used to increase run speed while holding objectives in all WFs while other skills like Urgency are disabled.

+ Reply to Thread