+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Faction rep and quests

Lightbulb Faction rep and quests

Something I found when doing the quests is that doing all the quests in the region does not even get you friendly with that faction. In my opinion this should be changed. After all, I just saved a ton of lives, did all their dirty work for them, and they don't even consider me a friend? Yeah, I wasn't pleased about that.

After some consideration, it came to me that perhaps getting the zone achievements for quest completion would give a stack of rep to make up for the fact that the quests themselves don't give very much. Of course, you could just increase the amount of rep for each quest. Either way, I think the rep given for questing is sadly lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by quietscribe View Post
    Something I found when doing the quests is that doing all the quests in the region does not even get you friendly with that faction. In my opinion this should be changed. After all, I just saved a ton of lives, did all their dirty work for them, and they don't even consider me a friend? Yeah, I wasn't pleased about that.

After some consideration, it came to me that perhaps getting the zone achievements for quest completion would give a stack of rep to make up for the fact that the quests themselves don't give very much. Of course, you could just increase the amount of rep for each quest. Either way, I think the rep given for questing is sadly lacking.
    I'm not sure what you are doing wrong, but I am revered with the first 2 new factions (hunt factions i think), decorated with caretakers and city survivors, and friendly with that other one that starts with a Q i cant recall...
    Some people never go crazy...What truly horrible lives they must lead

It is possibly because I have -only- been doing quests, not rifts, not hunt rifts, not world events, only quests. It still gives a good indication of how little rep you get from quests though.

+ Reply to Thread