+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plans for current fishing lures in SL zones

Plans for current fishing lures in SL zones

So a few weeks ago I made about 1000 rare fish lures in preparation for SL. Yesterday I look at the tooltip and it says it only works in Telara "[Brevane and Dusken coming soon]".

The timed trophy lures and Timed magnetic lures also mention this, but they make it sound like the ability to use them in SL zones is goin to be added at a later date.

Regular fishing lures do no say anything about where they can and cannot be used other than "waters where fish are found".

So, does this mean rare fishing lures and timed trophy/magnetic lures will not be usable in SL zones right away and we will have to wait a month or so to use them, or is this a precaution to keep us from fishing SL fish before SL release (such as if there is a hidden pool somewhere in Exodus that has SL fish) and we will be able to use them in SL zones right at release.

Also, will regular fish lures (that only ensure you don't catch grey junk) be usable right away in SL zones?
    Atropis <Black Snow> Faeblight
    11/11 4/4 5/8

Quote Originally Posted by Atropis View Post
    So a few weeks ago I made about 1000 rare fish lures in preparation for SL. Yesterday I look at the tooltip and it says it only works in Telara "[Brevane and Dusken coming soon]".

The timed trophy lures and Timed magnetic lures also mention this, but they make it sound like the ability to use them in SL zones is goin to be added at a later date.

Regular fishing lures do no say anything about where they can and cannot be used other than "waters where fish are found".

So, does this mean rare fishing lures and timed trophy/magnetic lures will not be usable in SL zones right away and we will have to wait a month or so to use them, or is this a precaution to keep us from fishing SL fish before SL release (such as if there is a hidden pool somewhere in Exodus that has SL fish) and we will be able to use them in SL zones right at release.

Also, will regular fish lures (that only ensure you don't catch grey junk) be usable right away in SL zones?
    I hate to say it, but at this point I don't know that they will be enabled.

I finally got around to visiting the Grandmaster fishing trainer and noticed that there are new recipes for these types of lures available from the trainer. They don't mention being specific to a zone, but since all of the Storm Legion zones are "Grandmaster" material zones, it wouldn't surprise me.

+ Reply to Thread