+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to the new souls (info) ?

What happened to the new souls (info) ?

I was active in Beta#1 & Beta2 & PTS between them.... and now, i am unable to find the details soul information on the new souls - particularly "Defiler".

I am playing around with the soul tree, but for new souls it does not tell us what the "per point in soul bonuses" are.

So was hoping i could just jump into the forums and check... but they seem to be gone :S.

If they are here, can someone please point me to them?
    And if they really are gone... why was this done??

Cheers

Mouse over the soul description, aka the icon next to the name in the soul tree.

Will do... when i get home.
    At work now, and will be for many more hours - was hoping to put together some builds to try out tonight :P

But thanks for reply

And mouse over at the website comes up with "tooltip.soul.description.defiler"

Quote Originally Posted by Auraka View Post
    Will do... when i get home.
    At work now, and will be for many more hours - was hoping to put together some builds to try out tonight :P

But thanks for reply

And mouse over at the website comes up with "tooltip.soul.description.defiler"
    You shouldn't even bother with Magelo if you are working on Defiler builds, because they haven't updated the soul tree on that website since Beta 1. A lot of it's talents and abilities got changed in how they work and some new ones even got added. Your only real option right now is to do it within the actual game, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread