+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Terrain Bugs/Exploits: Karthan Ridge spawn points accessible to enemy teams (screenshots provided)

Terrain Bugs/Exploits: Karthan Ridge spawn points accessible to enemy teams (screenshots provided)

Entering the Guardian spawn zone is possible to achieve by jumping (while mounted) onto the platform on the right side of the ledge as seen here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-04_010101.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1393

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-04_010149.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1394

The above method allows players on the opposing team to enter and potentially spawn camp the Guardian base.

The Defiant spawn area is also accessible by using a teleport skill on a player standing on the ledge.

They are also accessible by simply being unlucky and spawning into the enemy base instead of your own. One match I joined late to load in with a red name standing right next to me. I fought him off with two other late comers, but he and some of his friends started respawning right on top of us. As it turns out, the game had loaded us right into the enemy spawn point!

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for the screenshots.

A couple changes were made just before the beta began that just missed the last cut off. We'll be doing another pass to address some additional locations we missed early next week.

I joined this Warfront hoping to test it, but I fell through the world twice in 2mins, and then the opposing faction was right standing where we drop off from the spawn point shooting up at us..

First time I got stuck under some geometry in the center point when you jump down from the respawn point, tot he left there - and then 2nd time simply jumping off the ledge to attack those all standing below where we respawn -- I fell through the world/ground just like that, the second time..

Wasn't fun, didnt get to experience much.. But its Beta , it will be fixed *(hopefully!*)

I found that when I was a mercenary I would sometimes spawn in the wrong camp.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonyn View Post
    I found that when I was a mercenary I would sometimes spawn in the wrong camp.
    Please let me know if you experience this after Thursdays beta patch!

+ Reply to Thread