+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Bug] Central Necropolis

[Bug] Central Necropolis

In the Central Necropolis dimension, there are a couple of spots where I have fallen through the world. One of them drops me in the water that seems to be far below, porting me back up to the spawn point. The other one drops me into the big cave under the ground (which is cool btw, I totally think it should be normally accssable) and when I take the ramp back to the surface, I am on the wrong side of the big glowey wall.
    Atropis <Black Snow> Faeblight
    11/11 4/4 5/8

I can confirm this; to say more, whole Necropolis dimension is swarmed with glitches/holes/missing geodata. It's impossible even to enter some parts.
    In Breach Chamber dimension part of the textures is missing (door); also instead of dimensional barrier there is some... candle thingy. Really weird-looking.

I sent in a bug report about this dimension.

The largest cave.. entrance falls through.

Crystaline ramp.. falls through.

The path above the building which is over the large cave, falls through. (same if you try to jump on the building.. falls into the cave.. which in turn falls through the world)

I temp patched these myself with some oversized stone blocks just below the surface, but indeed very annoying. Trying to place items in these areas causes weirdness too, as the interface does not see the surface as solid, and the item ends up somewhere else (underground or far away.. and hard to see to move it where you want).

I love this dimension, and really want it fixed.
    Aesha - The Fabled @ IceWatch

+ Reply to Thread