+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Thought I would leave this here...

Quote Originally Posted by soul sky View Post
    Because you continue to post incorrect statements, full of irony, hypocrisy, general irrelevance and falseness with a strong tone of patronisation, when you are wrong in almost every statement you have made.
    Kinda funny... I had to check who was posting, cause this described your posts as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfeara View Post
    Here we go ...
    skill 58 : hit as hard as charged pulse. instant.
    cd 8sec... Remember 8sec...

HEAL FOR 100% OF THE DAMAGE DONE FOR THE NEXT 6SEC

Oh man... Please Atrius, don't you see how much OP/powerfull/imbalance this is in pvp ? Even with healing reduces by 40%% the killthemall rotation will be :
    arc
    bioelectric transfer
    charged pulse
    double pulse
    dual pulse
    And you regen 6-8k hp without any difficulty. At all.
    Just remove the healing part, or make the cd from 8sec to... 90sec ?

Because healing for 100% of the damage inflicted with 75% uptime ? Really ?

I wish on my mage I could regen for 100% of the damage done for every cinder burst I land LOL !
    Maybe we should ask to kervik to add a healing part each time you activate internalize charge ? Would be balance, regarding this skill ^^ .
    Your reading comprehension is lacking greatly... it is a HoT for 6 seconds of the dmg that ONLY Bioelectric Transfer did. The healing it puts out is weak compared to what a Harbinger can put out for self heals... and lets not forget the much greater dps Harbinger puts out too.

last time i checked bioelectric transfer does half the damage of charged pulse. and with the damage reduction in PVP and likely a double healing reduction on top of it as all warrior healing has a pvp reduction, i doubt this will be ur primary survival tool. great for solo though
    <Spectral Oilypics>

Quote Originally Posted by Sharog View Post
    last time i checked bioelectric transfer does half the damage of charged pulse. and with the damage reduction in PVP and likely a double healing reduction on top of it as all warrior healing has a pvp reduction, i doubt this will be ur primary survival tool. great for solo though
    Tooltip wise it is about 75% of what charged pulse is... but I agree.

Yeah, I can't see what beats the combo of Bioelectric Transfer + Jolt + Recovery Posture + maybe Wavelength for faster healing from the Posture for soloing. Best I can think of is 40 Warlord/36 Riftblade, Quick Burst means your finishers don't take up a GCD for more builders, and Piercing Thrust + Wave of Steel gives you more builders in the same span of time for more HPS. Chains of Life seems to scale horribly, was healing for only 500 at level 60 in Warlord PvP gear, otherwise that could be a contender.

+ Reply to Thread