+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: XP in Warfronts

XP in Warfronts

I started playing in the new WF at level 50 and after 6 hours I got 26% XP. This pace seems a little slow compaired to leveling to 50.

Trion just dont want people to GROW in warfonts ..and this is sad.

It is a shame that we cant grow to 60 (in warfonts) at normal speed like those from pve do.Pvp guys will need to grind or do dungeons and quests tog et level 60

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    We'll be doing a full pass on experience rewards with all the data we're collecting this weekend. One of the currently known issues is that 50+ brackets are not receiving the same experience bonuses that other Expansion content receives. This will be corrected soon.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    We'll be doing a full pass on experience rewards with all the data we're collecting this weekend. One of the currently known issues is that 50+ brackets are not receiving the same experience bonuses that other Expansion content receives. This will be corrected soon.

Thanks for all the feedback.
    Im level 50 and i've played allot warfonts and is like ...hell i can made 2-3 quest and the experience i huge in comparation with some warfront hours (.

Atm experience reward in warfronts is way ..way to weak. Players that want to grow in pvp need to have an alternative , for example i grow 1-50 only in pvp in normal , but now it almost impossible to grow from 50 to 60 in warfonts and that make me really think if Rift is the game i should stick with...

PS: And if i talk about imbalance in pvp and how warrs and mages destroy other 2 classes , it is really no reason why i should stick playing Rift as a pvp'er

+ Reply to Thread