+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BUG: Open Minded, Stroke of Genius, Armor of Viture, etc

BUG: Open Minded, Stroke of Genius, Armor of Viture, etc

Hi,

When testing out the new cleric soul I was going through each talent one at a time to make sure it was working properly and never made it past Open Minded. The tooltip states 2% per talent point spent for a total increase of 10% @ 5/5. This is in fact not happening. In fact all the of the wisdom increasing talents are only giving 5% increase.

Test was conducted as follows:
    1. Level to 50 through Fluffenation
    2. Spent PA
    3. Stripped down, i.e. naked
    4. removed any buff or aura that I could
    5. Stat screen reported 144 wisdom ( 134 + 10 <-- pvp rift closure bonus could not be removed )
    6. Spent 5 pts in Open Minded saved
    7. Stat screen reported 151 wisdom ( 141 + 10 <-- pvp rift closure bonus could not be removed )

So ignoring the +10 from the ( not sure if the system does or does not; or rounds up or just truncates the remainder off ) does not matter really

Clearly 7 wisdom points is not 10% of 134 or 144. It should have been an additional 13.4 or 14.4 respectively

If two of the wisdom increasing talents are used concurrently it does result in a 10% increase so they are stacking but only giving 5% individually.

Can another player confirm seeing this as well?
    Can a DEV confirm this is either a tool tip error or a bug?

Thanks!

This is working as intended... The problem is factoring in wisdom gained from PA as that is not adjusted by the skills you listed...

Base Wisdom Fresh 50: 71

With Open minded 5/5 : 78

With Open minded 5/5 and Armor of Virtue 5/5: 85

Base 71 * 20% = 14.2

Yeah I wasn't sure if PA wisdom was part of the equation. I tried to reset the PA but the trainer in Tempest Bay had no way for me to reset my PA to be back to the true base.

Thanks for the clarification!

+ Reply to Thread