+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No new hairstyles?

No new hairstyles?

I thought I read that we would get more... I'm disappointed

Don't be too disappointed yet; I'm sure there are plenty of things in SL that aren't available in the beta because they want it to be a nice surprise when it goes live.

At least, this is what I'm secretly hoping!
    Riftnerd.com / Cleric of <Exposure>

I really hope so! I didn't see a barber in the new city. It would be nice if they had some surprises up their sleeve!

I would love to see more hairstyles and tattoos etc come with the expansion. Some of the races/genders are pretty lacking in choice.

It would make sense in a lore way as well that there would be more styles to choose from, since I doubt very much two whole continents would have exactly the same hairstyles, and so it would make sense that people would want to copy some of them.

This is something we heard tale of back before 1.10 launched, I remember in the Primeval Feast live stream they covered bringing new hair styles into the game with Storm Legion.

I hope it did not slip through the cracks.

Dungeons are buggy,Raids are buggy,Quests and Zones are buggy and even classes are buggy.

Oh wait we are talking of no new hairstyles here! O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Cassavir View Post
    Dungeons are buggy,Raids are buggy,Quests and Zones are buggy and even classes are buggy.

Oh wait we are talking of no new hairstyles here! O.o
    Nice Troll

There are very few bugs.

+ Reply to Thread