+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LVL 50 PVP & PvE items!

Thumbs down LVL 50 PVP & PvE items!

Hi.

LvL 50 TOP rank PvP gear not need anymore PvP rank and cost only 27K favor / piece. Two long CQ and can get full set, for me that is just BIG slap PvP players faces who have but a lot effort to get full set..Thanks Trion.

So this need be same for PvE players, ID gear max price must be 1-2 marks, simply as that. IF not, I really want GM come out and answering why not!

Funny you should mention ID gear. It gets replaced by quest gear in Storm Legion. Starts being replaced at Level 54 equips.

And what do you mean 'slap in the face'? Have you never played a game with an expansion before?
    Marko.
    - Before commenting, please at the very least read the Stickies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Funny you should mention ID gear. It gets replaced by quest gear in Storm Legion. Starts being replaced at Level 54 equips.
    Wear lvl50 green items and then swap full ID gear, difference is huge, so If new player get full ID gear just after ding lvl50, road to lvl 54 is 100x easier...see my point? ATM new player get that advantage for PvP and that is just generally wrong for old/active PvP player who have put effort to get full set. PvP armor need change back or ID gear must cost 1-2 mark / piece.. Trion just cant act like they don't care PvP players at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Breward View Post
    Wear lvl50 green items and then swap full ID gear, difference is huge, so If new player get full ID gear just after ding lvl50, road to lvl 54 is 100x easier...see my point? ATM new player get that advantage for PvP and that is just generally wrong for old/active PvP player who have put effort to get full set. PvP armor need change back or ID gear must cost 1-2 mark / piece.. Trion just cant act like they don't care PvP players at all.
    Brew i respect you a lot but hold on this one.
    I can vouch that 99.9% of PVE players wouldnt give sht if they put fluffy with infernal down gear.
    If everyone get geared in full ID gear i dont have any problems with that as there is TEN days left till expansion and same gear will be replaced after same TEN days.
    If if you didnt take look on quest items lvl 50+ they are on pair or even better than HK items and lvl 50-54 quest items are slightly lower than ID relic items.
    So what are we arguing again TEN days before expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Breward View Post
    Well your idea is even worse. And would stop new players or new 50/60's from even bothering to PvP. The grind would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosani View Post
    Well your idea is even worse. And would stop new players or new 50/60's from even bothering to PvP. The grind would be insane.
    I grind one R50 item per day for costume (about 200k favor), not that "insane" but for casual & new player might take while get full set. Well I also see Ur point there and 50% agree that, getting full set just doing two long CQ is still a bit too easy my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread