+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dimension permissions

Dimension permissions

I have my dimension set to Alts, Guild and Public, yet it doesn't appear on the public dimensions list....is there anything else I should be doing? The only way people can come visit is by invitation.
    Rosy - 50 Cleric
    Wisteria - 50 Mage
    Liziana - 50 Cleric
    Jazzi - 48 Rogue

How long did you wait? It can take a few minutes, I think the list refreshes itself every now and then, and it should add yours when it does.

It never showed mine for the whole of the last beta, and it still isn't on the list in this beta :/
    Rosy - 50 Cleric
    Wisteria - 50 Mage
    Liziana - 50 Cleric
    Jazzi - 48 Rogue

Honestly.. I would just like to see a separate permission list for SPOUSE. Having to clear my friend list of all but myself and my spouses alts, just so they can have move/place/pickup permissions so we can build together, is a pita.
    Aesha - The Fabled @ IceWatch

Have now bugged this in two betas, and had a friend test it for me today. I appear only on friend's list, but not on Public.

Edit: Sorted! You have to have somebody +1 it (other than yourself) for it to appear on public list.
    Rosy - 50 Cleric
    Wisteria - 50 Mage
    Liziana - 50 Cleric
    Jazzi - 48 Rogue

I would like to see a seprate dimensions permission list. Seperate it out from the friends list please. There are many people I meet for RP who I would love to have stop by, but there are people on my friends list who have simiply been fun to run dungeons with who I might not want at my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenllian View Post
    I would like to see a seprate dimensions permission list. Seperate it out from the friends list please. There are many people I meet for RP who I would love to have stop by, but there are people on my friends list who have simiply been fun to run dungeons with who I might not want at my home.
    Yes please. Maybe a seperate list where we can add people manually.
    And yes please for spouse and his/her alts (account-wide permissions?).

+ Reply to Thread