+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Item and vendor changes in Beta 3.

Item and vendor changes in Beta 3.

Ivory Manhir was taken out of the game it seems. The vendor nolonger sells them. New Manhir are now being sold buy another vendor. None of which are ivory. Existing items were renamed to Inert Defiant Sourcestone. If you place that item in your dimension it will give a quest that will give you a new item. A defiant sourcestone which appears red.

The decorations vendor near the interactive vendor is nolonger ingame. This vendor sold the Rustic Ladders as well as some of the nicer looking Urns which are also nolonger being sold.

Why the changes?
    FUAH

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
    Ivory Manhir was taken out of the game it seems. The vendor nolonger sells them. New Manhir are now being sold buy another vendor. None of which are ivory.
    My fault. I'll see what we can do to make sure it's available again.

I'd like to thank Trion for the Inert Defiant Sourcestone quest. I love that you're being generous with the dimensions items. Am I right in thinking the quest is daily and only accessible once per account?

I'm also hoping there's a Guardian equivalent?

I'm loving the blue lighting you've put in Dolcega Valley dimensions, it's brightened up my (Rosy's) dimension considerably...also the random bits of waving grass! It was such a lovely surprise to log in and see the changes.
    Rosy - 50 Cleric
    Wisteria - 50 Mage
    Liziana - 50 Cleric
    Jazzi - 48 Rogue

+ Reply to Thread