+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any way to separate the vehicle action bar from the main action bar?

Any way to separate the vehicle action bar from the main action bar?

So I find the default action bar to be clunky, so moved it into the top corner of my screen and I use it as a secondary action bar(for swapping roles mostly). Anyway I went into the Storm Breaker Protocol instance and when i got into the mec suit it gave me a new ability bar. However the location and key bindings of that bar are locked to the main action bar. Is there anyway to separate these, or any plan to change the way it works? Currently, as far as I can tell, it's forcing you to use the main action bar. It may not be a big deal for that instance, but if this is going to be a popular mechanic it could start being an issue.

You can see what I mean if you look at the top right hand corner of these screenshots.

I hope they change this. I have my main action bar completely hidden at the bottom of my screen except for the experience bar. I'll have to completely redo my UI/keybinds if this doesn't get changed

Any word on possible changes to this system?

They need to change it. I asked for this in my necro feedback since the 61 point that lets you posses the pet does the same thing. I do not want to be forced to use the default action bar you start with, I dont like its shape and have it hidden for a reason.
    Guild Master for The Reckoning (Guardian)- Faeblight
    Content Manager for Rift Craft
    50/50 Prestige Rank | PA: 606 | Score: 7530
    Guardian Characters: Xillean R50 Cleric, Kattie R50 Rogue, Mayladen R45 Mage, Eylisa R25 Warrior | Defiant Characters: Phantasmal R20 Warrior, Jillean 15 Cleric

Second this, I don't use the first bar due to the added frame around it, option to chose which bar to use for vehicle, removal of the added frame om action bar one, a separate vehicle bar or hell in absolute worst case just a "show only when in vehicle" on action bar one.

Either way something needs to be done about it as it's going to be a huge inconvenience to keep it as is.

+ Reply to Thread