+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still no end crafted weapons for mages(1 totem only thats a joke) in Sl this is gonna be the end for mages

Still no end crafted weapons for mages(1 totem only thats a joke) in Sl this is gonna be the end for mages

rogues and Warriors have Bows/1 Hand/2 hand cleric have totem and 2 hand hammer
    and what about mages only have 1 end crafted totem. After all the nerf to mages powerstones/gliph etc . i have a feeling that mages gonna have to raid for +6months to get good weapons similar to end crafted weapons for rogues/warriors and cleric i think is not fair, but thats my opinion , What you think?

Not sure weapons but this a beautiful silence in Mage section tells how popular Mage generally is...

Quote Originally Posted by Breward View Post
    Not sure weapons but this a beautiful silence in Mage section tells how popular Mage generally is...
    We have a longstanding tradition of getting the silent treatment.
    We had a total of 1 response during the entire weekend of Beta1: and it was to let us know that the harbinger icon would be updated. There wasn't one single response to the bugs, balance issues, or any discussion of destroying the singular healing soul mages have.

To be more on-topic, I imagine a lot of items simply aren't in the game yet and will be later. Keep in mind that mage feedback doesn't really receive anything but minimal dev interaction, so there's no real need to give us anything to play with ahead of time.

That's a bit of an overreaction.
    Have you considered that some of the recipes may not be implemented, may be drops from dungeons/rifts/raids, may be purchased in current locked zones, etc, etc.

You have next to no information so drawing conclusions at this stage is pointless.

They never gave mages a PVP totem of their own since launch. What does that tell you about their priorities?

Quote Originally Posted by kurona View Post
    they never gave mages a pvp totem of their own since launch. What does that tell you about their priorities?
    pve > pvp?
    Atropis <Black Snow> Faeblight
    11/11 4/4 5/8

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    That's a bit of an overreaction.
    Have you considered that some of the recipes may not be implemented, may be drops from dungeons/rifts/raids, may be purchased in current locked zones, etc, etc.

You have next to no information so drawing conclusions at this stage is pointless.
    my conclusion is that mages are the only class that dont have engame crafted weapons, it doesnt matter if the recipe for endgame crafted weapons for mages drop in dungeon because all the other classes can get it easy and free. Trion keep nerfing mages and now mages gonna be in clearly disadvantage respect to other classes. That means we the mages have to fight for drops in raids as our only choice while rogues/warriors and cleric can craft their own weapons , im just saying is not fair

+ Reply to Thread