+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beta Buffers will be UP for SL open beta 3, for those that dont have 50 or wanna try new class FYI.

Beta Buffers will be UP for SL open beta 3, for those that dont have 50 or wanna try new class FYI.

Hey all,

I just had Scott Hartsman email me back, to let me know for new players and old that dont have level 50, or wanna try new class, that Beta Buffers will be up to Instant level 50.

take care all enjoy.

Still have to level through the startzone to get to Sanctum/Meridian i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Moods View Post
    Still have to level through the startzone to get to Sanctum/Meridian i guess?
    not likely, there is usually an NPC there that will port you to your faction city.

Quote Originally Posted by Glithanes View Post
    Hey all,

I just had Scott Hartsman email me back, to let me know for new players and old that dont have level 50, or wanna try new class, that Beta Buffers will be up to Instant level 50.

take care all enjoy.
    Is it just 50? surely it will be a lvl 60 one? lvl 50 SL testing has been done to death compared to 60.

I'm 56 from previous betas and that took 20+hours of playtime, another 10-20 hours to reach 60. While it seems fine for live. I don't want to reach 60 and find out everything is busted after storm legion is released.

Hey all,

Those that dont have Level 50 or wanna try new class for Open beta that all can play and test free.

Their is as soon as your create a level 1 Brand new character and login and spawn , you will see werewolf npc called Fluffy take him to port to home city ok?

Then at home City as soon you land from the port is Fluffy 2 npc, he will be the npc with 10000 players standing on him, lol.

Anyway he will instant Buff you to level 50, money, mount, gear all.

Then do few builds, go train, head to expansion zones ok.

hope this helps all.

New and Old Players Fluffy Npc Beta Buffer to level 50 Location and directions.

Hey all,

Those that dont have Level 50 or wanna try new class for Open beta that all can play and test free.

Their is as soon as your create a level 1 Brand new character and login and spawn , you will see werewolf npc called Fluffy take him to port to home city ok?

Then at home City as soon you land from the port is Fluffy 2 npc, he will be the npc with 10000 players standing on him, lol.

Anyway he will instant Buff you to level 50, money, mount, gear all.

Then do few builds, go train, head to expansion zones ok.

hope this helps all.

+ Reply to Thread