+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Is beta down?

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingfree2020 View Post
    same here. downloaded the patch 30 mins prior. allowed me to login and see the servers locked. I come back at time to start and it says i have the wrong version. Someone tell us exactly what is going on so we aren't going "derp?"
    its a patch after that one you downloaded, stay tuned and calm.... we all got the same....

    i think they need time...

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    RIFT ‏@Riftgame There's a BETA update coming out that's a bit delayed getting to all of the data centers due to this weeks storms on the east coast. Soon!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodcat View Post
    its a patch after that one you downloaded, stay tuned and calm.... we all got the same....

    i think they need time...
    yeah i know. just wish that Amary or someone would at least say something like "There was a last min Patched need due to a HUGE error we found". So we don't start looking at each other and have that awkward silence kinda O.o

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingfree2020 View Post
    yeah i know. just wish that Amary or someone would at least say something like "There was a last min Patched need due to a HUGE error we found". So we don't start looking at each other and have that awkward silence kinda O.o
    i think it was the fluffy and lvl char

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    update is up

  6. #26
    Patch is up just under 800mb in total, server is still down though, would expect them to be up soon.

    FYI The reason some people were able to play earlier today was because of a friends and family beta invite that went out a few days ago.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Magis View Post
    FYI The reason some people were able to play earlier today was because of a friends and family beta invite that went out a few days ago.
    yes, and i love trion 4 that

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21
    I just Spoke to the Man, himself Scott Hartsman they are patching Servers and Beta Servers shall be UP very soon, so everyone take Chill please.

    ty

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2
    ok, now it's downloading the last update but at around 40MB it give me this error:

    Patching has failed. (Error #3178)

    any idea?

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Glithanes View Post
    I just Spoke to the Man, himself Scott Hartsman they are patching Servers and Beta Servers shall be UP very soon, so everyone take Chill please.

    ty
    lol umkay. Let me go tell Kate Beckinsale the news, she is my roomie.
    Some people never go crazy...What truly horrible lives they must lead

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysturbed View Post
    lol umkay. Let me go tell Kate Beckinsale the news, she is my roomie.
    Tom Hanks has GOT to hear about this, hes in my weekly poker club.

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21
    I emailed him.

    I did the alpha tests for eq 1 and 1-4 betas, eq alpha and betas, VG alpha and betas, UO alpha and betas, catskills, daoc betas, wow betas, lotr betas.

    Known him , and respected him long time.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21
    Beta servers are down for Fix to Rift Lite new players and Old so they can go above 20.


    Also Scott just emailed me back that Beta Buffers will be online for those that dont have level 50, new players and old players or that wanna test new class, and content but dont wanna do 1-50 again or over etc.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts