+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Storm Legion Beta #3 - Open Beta - What to Expect!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #21
    Community Manager
    Hey all,

It's not you, it's us - because of the storms earlier this week it appears we're having a bit of a delay getting the latest update data out to the patch servers.

We don't have an ETA but we're hoping it won't be too much longer!

You will need to download some additional data before being able to login, this is what's causing the version mismatch.

Thanks for your patience - we'll be underway shortly

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey all,

It's not you, it's us - because of the storms earlier this week it appears we're having a bit of a delay getting the latest update data out to the patch servers.

You will need to download some additional data before being able to login, this is what's causing the version mismatch.

Cheers,
    Yay Elrar's on it..thanks, can't wait

Hey all,

Cheers,
    Thanks Elrar, we were all kinda sitting here looking around going "Derp?" O.o

thanks for the update! /hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Feraele View Post
    People cannot get into the beta, getting an error message stating we do not have the latest client. It is also not allowing "transfers" ie: copy paste of characters to play the beta with. Doors were to open at ten am this morning pacific time, it is now ten 35 am..and still no access.

What's up Trion, did someone forget to turn it on? lol
    Fire it up! They just did an update May work after that!

downloading 5,2 Kb/sec.. nice speed

Hey all,

Cheers,
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Iriska View Post
    downloading 5,2 Kb/sec.. nice speed
    Are you using the P2P downloader? I'm using the regular method and am pulling 5.89MiB/s . . .

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #29
    Community Manager
    Hey guys,

If you're a RIFT Lite Player or just don't have an active RIFT Account we're going to be restarting the shard - after this restart you will be able to play!

Sorry for that

Well it says that the servers are still unavailable. Gotta love the unforeseen complications of technology.

I was a noob and de-levelled myself to 50 from 53. Go me! Think I had a momentary brain freeze lol Not sure I can face re-levelling

Quote Originally Posted by Soaro View Post
    I was a noob and de-levelled myself to 50 from 53. Go me! Think I had a momentary brain freeze lol Not sure I can face re-levelling
    Same i have drink Fluffy potion on my character i have lost all level .
    I don t want remake 50 55 leveling... & all my gear are on my bag because level required 54 .. :/

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #33
    Community Manager
    If you were past level 50 and cleverly drank that Level 50 Leveling potion just contact a GM in-game. They're servicing tickets on all shards - including BETA and can get you rolled back

thank for your answer Elrar i will waiting a gm for this bug

Hey Elrar, why can't we just be level 60. Leveling is momentary, a few week process for most and less for few. Why would we beta test 2 weeks of gameplay versus months of level 60 gameplay. Seems 60 gameplay would need to be tested more.

I wouldn't be testing much of anything if there isn't a level 60 version of fluffy.

Elrar, i don t see a GM in-game if you are online on beta think to tell me ...i have contact support rift 121102-000444 -
    Keisuke102

I wouldn't be testing much of anything if there isn't a level 60 version of fluffy.
    yes i hope they will add a fluffy60

Problem with Patcher

What's the problem with the patcher? Everytime I start the beta client I get a 'patcher needs to be updated' message. That was over 2 hours ago and it's only moved by one block (blocks are used to fill up the empty space to signify the amount updated).

I had to uninstall and reinstall last night due to the lack of communication from Trion about their internal issues with servers. If there's a problem it would be greatly appreciated if you could communicate it.

Additional Info: My internet connection is fine as I can download/upload content from other sites and I am currently playing another MMO without incident.

Edit: Uninstalled the game because I keep getting undocumented error messages and now it's apparent the the download site is having problems.

Edit2: THANK YOU! The problem has been fixed *sob* I can't begin to tell you how happy I was when I could launch the beta and PLAY!!

Sorry to hear you're having so many issues. I thought I'd let you know that I've installed beta on two machines + the one it was already on, both last night. Had zero issue, so it's not something on their end. Not to say it isn't something that the patch did to you, but it should help you narrow it down

+ Reply to Thread