+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Infinity Gate

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Birmingham England
    Posts
    95

    Infinity Gate

    What does it look like in game, does anyone have a SS, desperate to see it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member bctrainers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Riftified
    Posts
    768
    This is all that we have seen thus far; http://i.imgur.com/QT94H.png
    --bc
    HL3 CONFIRMED

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Birmingham England
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    This is all that we have seen thus far; http://i.imgur.com/QT94H.png
    I am a sad, sad bunny
    EU PLAYER @ ICEWATCH / SHORTYCOOL / MAGE

  4. #4
    Senior Member Noshei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by nykolass View Post
    What does it look like in game, does anyone have a SS, desperate to see it.
    Oh it looks amazing!!!

    I have tons of screenshots.




    I just can't share them yet.

  5. #5
    Senior Member bctrainers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Riftified
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    Oh it looks amazing!!!

    I have tons of screenshots.




    I just can't share them yet.
    I see what you did there...!
    --bc
    HL3 CONFIRMED

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Birmingham England
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    I see what you did there...
    Oh, wait is there an Alpha NDA still ? please dont make me even sadder
    EU PLAYER @ ICEWATCH / SHORTYCOOL / MAGE

  7. #7
    Senior Member Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by nykolass View Post
    Oh, wait is there an Alpha NDA still ? please dont make me even sadder
    Very much so, otherwise there would a helluva lot more information out there.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Birmingham England
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Very much so, otherwise there would a helluva lot more information out there.
    Awww, that sucks balls, Anyone know when the SL, Cinematic drops?
    EU PLAYER @ ICEWATCH / SHORTYCOOL / MAGE

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6
    This is from Beta, so don't know if any diff from Alpha.. but here's a video of me getting up to the infinity Gate. (I received an achievement for being to the closest to it) (To Infinity and Beyond) I think.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5qz2yl62O8

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Valorstrike View Post
    This is from Beta, so don't know if any diff from Alpha.. but here's a video of me getting up to the infinity Gate. (I received an achievement for being to the closest to it) (To Infinity and Beyond) I think.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5qz2yl62O8
    Well went to infinity gate on Saturday morning 3rd November and it looks nothing like the video it is full of camps with level 60 mobs on the way not open ground at all in it a few mad dashes and deaths were required (the end of the video the camp is the same but a lot more mobs) but I got the acheivement.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts