+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Beta test 3 To Be Open Beta

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Birmingham England
    Posts
    95

    Beta test 3 To Be Open Beta

    “The first two closed beta stress tests were big successes, and we appreciate all the valuable feedback that we’ve used to improve and polish STORM LEGION. After months of hard work, we’re ready to show this incredible game to the world, and we encourage RIFT fans old and new to log in and try it out before the official launch on November 13th.”

    source: http://www.riftjunkies.com/

    thoughts?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Birmingham England
    Posts
    95

    Edit

    Beta test 3, will start November 3rd, quote from Scott Hartsman.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by nykolass View Post
    Beta test 3, will start November 3rd, quote from Scott Hartsman.
    I'm wondering if he has his dates wrong (in terms of what day is friday). When did you ever know of a beta to start on a Saturday. Pretty sure it will be the 2nd (Friday).

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Birmingham England
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Khellendros View Post
    I'm wondering if he has his dates wrong (in terms of what day is friday). When did you ever know of a beta to start on a Saturday. Pretty sure it will be the 2nd (Friday).
    yes you are correct, i mis-clicked 3 instead of 2, it rus from november 2nd till the 5th of november

  5. #5
    Senior Member Elijah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    208
    Hey, does anyone know what "Welcome to the RIFT Storm Legion 24x7 Friends & Family Beta‏" the Mail with that Topic means?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    I was wondering abou the "24x7" email as well. I received that as well as the open beta announcement and the duplicate open beta announcement.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Noshei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    Hey, does anyone know what "Welcome to the RIFT Storm Legion 24x7 Friends & Family Beta‏" the Mail with that Topic means?
    That gains you access to the Beta server 24x7, not just during the beta weekends.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Elijah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    208
    thanks =)
    wow, nice

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts