Closed Thread

Thread: Beta 3 dates?

Beta 3 dates?

Has anything been said yet on if/when the third beta event will be happening?
    Some people never go crazy...What truly horrible lives they must lead

i hope some new item for dimension... for this beta 3... new zone too

in two weeks of October 2 to 7 i think...but it doesn't leave much time to fix the many feedback? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Meteociel View Post
    i hope some new item for dimension... for this beta 3... new zone too

in two weeks of October 2 to 7 i think...but it doesn't leave much time to fix the many feedback? ^^
    It is already October 24th btw

Almost certainly the weekend of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th if they keep to their schedule. Possible a few days before and after so they can get as much testing done as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Almost certainly the weekend of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th if they keep to their schedule. Possible a few days before and after so they can get as much testing done as possible.
    Yea I reckon somewhere along those lines. A week later would be on the eve of the launch which wouldn't given them enough time to fix any falling-through-the-world and other bugs/typos/etc in the zones that Beta testers haven't tested.
    Marko.
    - Before commenting, please at the very least read the Stickies.

november scuse me lol

Massively said the third weekend will be 11/2-11/5.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinn View Post
    Massively said the third weekend will be 11/2-11/5.
    Now did I call it, or what? xD

Its An an Open Beta Test

We received news today that Storm Legion’s third beta will take place starting Friday, November 2nd and last until Monday, November 5th. This beta event will be open to anyone who makes a RIFT account and downloads the beta client. Scott Hartsman, RIFT’s Executive Producer, had these words to say regarding the decision to make Storm Legion’s final beta completely open to the public:

“The first two closed beta stress tests were big successes, and we appreciate all the valuable feedback that we’ve used to improve and polish STORM LEGION. After months of hard work, we’re ready to show this incredible game to the world, and we encourage RIFT fans old and new to log in and try it out before the official launch on November 13th.”

This final beta event, which is being called “At the Gates of Infinity”, will feature all the leveling content of Storm Legion, including all seven dungeons, a chronicle, and all leveling maps.

November 2nd’s open beta begins at 10 AM PST. Similar to the other beta events, players will be able to create new characters or transfer characters over from their live accounts.

Also, for pre-orderers, early dungeon access to Exodus of the Storm Queen, the first 5-man dungeon, begins October 30th.

SOURCE:http://www.riftjunkies.com/

Hi everyone,

We already have several ongoing discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion threads here:

http://beta.forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?t=6217

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in one of the threads linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread