+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Runecrafting very hard to lv up, while other crafts are ok or easy

Runecrafting very hard to lv up, while other crafts are ok or easy

I'm finding runecraft to be very hard to lv up. Apothecary is hard but you can move up with it so it's ok. Foraging I'm already at grandmaster so it needs to be fixed unless there are no new items to forage.
    But back to runecrafting, it's very hard to lv up. Should be able to Transmute old items into new as well.

Do you have an Outfitter with your Runecrafter? That's usually how you get the bulk of your rune mats.
    Marko.
    - Before commenting, please at the very least read the Stickies.

Find a friend and chain run dungeons to level them up and runebreak all the drops along the way, that's how I did it.

Just pair Runecrafting with another crafting class, weoponsmithing armorer ect.. And runebreak as you level the other for matts. Its realy very simple and quick to level up. Unfortunately it isnt easy to level up if you take say 2 harvesting profesions with the runecrafting. So youll likely need to supply the character with mats from another harvesting toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdayblind View Post
    I'm finding runecraft to be very hard to lv up. Apothecary is hard but you can move up with it so it's ok. Foraging I'm already at grandmaster so it needs to be fixed unless there are no new items to forage.
    But back to runecrafting, it's very hard to lv up. Should be able to Transmute old items into new as well.
    Im gonna assume u nvr tried lvling Artificer? coz thats pain..

but like all others said, pair it with Outfitter. Usually there is 1 item on the outfitter list that requires 1 of the top materials. Mass production of those + Runebreaking = win

I did runecrafting when RiFT first launched and found it hard to level but I've since levelled an alt that can do outfitting and as others have said runecrafting is easy after you break outfitter items

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdayblind View Post
    In no way should old items be transmuted into new. We already had skinning bots churning out parts in the thousands for no cost which drove the prices of runes into the ground. Things need to be somewhat difficult to keep the idiots and cheaters off the ah for as long as possible.

+ Reply to Thread