+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crashing at Strozza Estate

Crashing at Strozza Estate

Anytime you get near the Strozza Estate entrance you get a hard crash. I was able to replicate this consistently and crashed about 9 times. Not sure what specifically is causing it but it seemed to happen everytime as I tried to go up the steps to enter the Strozza Estate building. Could be terrain related or something else entirely.

I figured out that if you get too close to a mob that you are targeting (happened more often with the "Awakened" mobs) then it will crash your game. I was able to pick off mobs at range, ~20-25m, just fine. This also happen during the final (I think, since I can't complete it) storyline quest when fighting the "boss". Hopefully my 50 crash reports help fix the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire20 View Post
    I figured out that if you get too close to a mob that you are targeting (happened more often with the "Awakened" mobs) then it will crash your game. I was able to pick off mobs at range, ~20-25m, just fine. This also happen during the final (I think, since I can't complete it) storyline quest when fighting the "boss". Hopefully my 50 crash reports help fix the bug.
    This could be it, but I don't think so cause once I left that very small area I had no crash bugs. Likewise areas like The Dream Hive which is also indoors, didn't have any issues. It just seems to be the Strozza Estate.

+ Reply to Thread