+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Synergy Crystals in Storm Legion.

Synergy Crystals in Storm Legion.

Today I noticed that the level 60 pvp gear shares the same Synergy crystals as the level 50 dungeon/raid gear, is this intended or are you guys going to change that in the future? I would also like to know where you can buy the Gilded Battle synergy crystals, I know the Asphodel synergy crystals are from the HK Synergy Crystal vendor but where do you get the gilded battle synergy crystals from? Blighted battle is the Synergy Crystal for the level 50 dungeon gear, so unless the name is getting changed to gilded battle, I don't see where you can buy the gilded battle synergy crystal.
    Killing people with logic since 1997 UO (The first MMO that wasn't WOW.).

One more thing, if you are going to keep the shared lvl 50 synergy crystals, are you planning on making them scale to your level in the future or are they staying as is?

It has already been stated that there will be new lvl 60 synergy crystals, they are not yet available.

Reference please?

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    It has already been stated that there will be new lvl 60 synergy crystals, they are not yet available.
    Yes, I would like to know where you got that information from, I haven't seen that posted anywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Inconsiderate View Post
    Reference please?
    Yes, I would like to know where you got that information from, I haven't seen that posted anywhere..

I think I read this somewhere as well, but sorry, no reference.
    Maelode, Lv 22 male Eth Mage, Pyromancer(main)-Dominator(sec). Secondary role of pure Chloromancer(healer).
    Maelad, Lv 20 female Dwarf Rogue, Riftstalker-Bladedancer(even) solo. Alt role as pure tank Riftstalker. Just got Marksman, not set in.

+ Reply to Thread