+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ocean dimension

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11

    Ocean dimension

    I like the current dimensions available, but something I would really like to see is a dimension out in the ocean.

    It should have lots of space and be deep enough that you can't swim to the bottom and back up without drowning.

    The current amount of water in dimensions isn't enough, that large ship that was shown in the trailer was really nice, but why is it at the bottom of a pit where there's nowhere near enough water to sail?
    I personally think it would look a lot better floating out in the middle of the ocean.

  2. #2
    Shoreward Isle.

  3. #3
    Meant to type: Shoreward Isle is a dimension that would meet your needs. Its an Island out in the ocean with lots of room and lots of water.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Darvocet View Post
    Meant to type: Shoreward Isle is a dimension that would meet your needs. Its an Island out in the ocean with lots of room and lots of water.
    It has lots of water, but it's still not an ocean. I want all ocean with no land at all, with nothing but water out in the distance beyond the dimension boundaries.

  5. #5
    Forgotten Sanctum in Ember Isle (the underwater city off the coast)

  6. #6
    I think its a good idea but I have to ask why? What use do you see for it?

  7. #7
    Member Atropis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    EST
    Posts
    50
    Unless you can make underwater rooms with air in them, I don't see why we would need such a dimension.

    Add an air tool so we can make underwater rooms!
    Atropis <Black Snow> Faeblight
    11/11 4/4 5/8

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropis View Post
    Unless you can make underwater rooms with air in them, I don't see why we would need such a dimension.

    Add an air tool so we can make underwater rooms!
    You would use the dimension for ships, obviously. I want to be able to build multiple large ships firing cannons at each other, and this would look best in the middle of an ocean, not at the bottom of a pit or right next to a lighthouse.
    Dimensions don't need to be used exclusively for houses.
    An air tool would be nice, but I could imagine it would be difficult to add such a feature.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarius View Post
    You would use the dimension for ships, obviously. I want to be able to build multiple large ships firing cannons at each other, and this would look best in the middle of an ocean, not at the bottom of a pit or right next to a lighthouse.
    Dimensions don't need to be used exclusively for houses.
    An air tool would be nice, but I could imagine it would be difficult to add such a feature.
    Well until the next beta you wont b able to see it but for the moment, i built a HUGE ship in "rafikii's" dimension for him i know its not wat you want right now, but its wat we CAN do for the moment but with everything itll take time to get EVERYTHING we want in terms of dimensions, personally the biggest flaw right now is the item cap so...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts