+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Warrior Deeps Big Manly Guide LvL 60 ONLY

Regarding the 48 Warlord 28 Paragon spec

Does Shifting Blades have a icd?

Brilliant that KotH typically eats the final charge but I usually find that the Empowering Strike and whatever 2nd reactive I use dosnt proc it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moatilliatta View Post
    Regarding the 48 Warlord 28 Paragon spec

Does Shifting Blades have a icd?

Brilliant that KotH typically eats the final charge but I usually find that the Empowering Strike and whatever 2nd reactive I use dosnt proc it.

Fyi this build has a name, "SSSTMDR1".

SB has a 1s ICD, the rotation is constructed this way with a delayed input on Piercing thrust/wave of steel if u read it carefully.

So the idea is to hit SB, wait 0.5s+ so that there is less than 1s left on the GCD, hit PT/WOS, then when u hit Empower strike afterwards, which is arguably weakest hitting ability in this build, due to the 1s ICD, SB will not proc it as it just procced on the PT/WOS u casted earlier, 2nd charge is used on Breaking blow, this is ur 2nd hardest hitting ability in the rotation, while it Proc PT/WOS, as long as u use those fast enough it will not use the SB charged due to the 1s ICD, this allow the final SB charge to be spent on KOTH, which is ur hardest hitting ability.

One has to appreciate the finer things in life to truly understand the beauty of things.
    <Spectral Oilypics>

Quote Originally Posted by Sharog View Post

SB has a 1s ICD, the rotation is constructed this way with a delayed input on Piercing thrust/wave of steel if u read it carefully.

So the idea is to hit SB, wait 0.5s+ so that there is less than 1s left on the GCD, hit PT/WOS, then when u hit Empower strike afterwards, which is arguably weakest hitting ability in this build, due to the 1s ICD, SB will not proc it as it just procced on the PT/WOS u casted earlier, 2nd charge is used on Breaking blow, this is ur 2nd hardest hitting ability in the rotation, while it Proc PT/WOS, as long as u use those fast enough it will not use the SB charged due to the 1s ICD, this allow the final SB charge to be spent on KOTH, which is ur hardest hitting ability.

One has to appreciate the finer things in life to truly understand the beauty of things.
    I wish there was a like button, specifically for posts like these on beta. It's like poorly spelled poetry for the warrior soul. Sharogy, you just took it to 11. Well played sir, well played.
    Lemming@Greybriar

I really really like 61paragon, and you can make it so you get energy back quick. Cancelbuff Alacrity with Flurry then make a macro to cast alacrity with combat focus. I'm sure there is a better way to optimize it, but today was my first true day on PTS and was curious about 61 paragon since I finished level 60 grind.

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    I really really like 61paragon, and you can make it so you get energy back quick. Cancelbuff Alacrity with Flurry then make a macro to cast alacrity with combat focus. I'm sure there is a better way to optimize it, but today was my first true day on PTS and was curious about 61 paragon since I finished level 60 grind.
    I'm not convinced, the delay on follow-up attack points really ruins the 1 second GCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharog View Post

Thanks much

Quote Originally Posted by Pines View Post
    I'm not convinced, the delay on follow-up attack points really ruins the 1 second GCD.
    I haven't had any issues with not getting the attack point in time from Weapon Master, but it's always tight. Leaves me feeling uncomfortable about how close it is, lag could really screw it up.

I haven't had any issues with it, either. The only time it gets funky after the rotation I use is after the first Flurry, and I fix that pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    I haven't had any issues with not getting the attack point in time from Weapon Master, but it's always tight. Leaves me feeling uncomfortable about how close it is, lag could really screw it up.
    This is what I'm referring to. With a 1 second gcd the delayed attack point leaves very little time if any before the next key press. It's poorly implemented and does not feel smooth in the least. Not that I expect it to change, however; more "clunky" mechanics like the change to RB bursts.

Oh, well.

+ Reply to Thread