+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69

Thread: Warrior Deeps Big Manly Guide LvL 60 ONLY

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    29
    Everything is a weapon is gotta get changed. Although it does make soloing an absolute piece of cake doing 14k retaliation crits at level 52.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9
    Though i do see Everything is a Weapon getting nerfed in some way, i will point out that you dont actually need to pull, knockback, or anything like that to trigger warlord stuff, just casting Sargeant's Order on an immune mob for me allowed me to follow up with piercing thrust/wave of steel

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    18
    I`m happy we have Sharog for testing these things....seems always like pretty much work
    Warlord video was amazing

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
    Though i do see Everything is a Weapon getting nerfed in some way, i will point out that you dont actually need to pull, knockback, or anything like that to trigger warlord stuff, just casting Sargeant's Order on an immune mob for me allowed me to follow up with piercing thrust/wave of steel
    You wanna Sergeant's Order the boss? Seems plausible.

    @Sharogy: "no explaination will be given how all this magical way of playing come in to existence." I love this lol...

    Dude I can do the whole charging/pull/knockback thing but it feels really retarded, especially doing a charge on the Lashers in the Akylios Fight LOL, *note to self* DO NOT CHARGE, DO NOT CHARGE.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    I honestly dont see these sword and board specs lasting long especially with the ****Storm it will cause in raids when dps wars use thier dkp to take a shield from the tank just for the armor. Also SERIOUSLY they make us polearms and 2 handers we are the only class that can use them and they throw out all that gear in favor of a 1 hand and a "Tank" shield? (By no means do i say we shouldent dw either just of talking in terms of class specialized gear).

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolie View Post
    I honestly dont see these sword and board specs lasting long especially with the ****Storm it will cause in raids when dps wars use thier dkp to take a shield from the tank just for the armor.
    Like any guild would let a DPS take a shield over a tank that still needs it.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    This whole yank>thrust>knockback>charge>thrust crap has to change too. That can't be our future... it can't be
    Wykkyd <Aegis> @Laethys

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    Like any guild would let a DPS take a shield over a tank that still needs it.
    I can promise you this would never happen plus the drop rate on shields being dreadfully low as it is. The LULZ will be too funny.

    Any chance they can lift the Alpha NDA, so we can get useful information for the those testers?

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wykkyd View Post
    This whole yank>thrust>knockback>charge>thrust crap has to change too. That can't be our future... it can't be
    It is fun to yank>blah>blah in pvp but it is stupid in pve. I feel you man. I hope the current Storm Legion warrior Beta abomination does not represent our future. The devs have alot of work to do with Warriors. It was looking good....then went strange.....then went horrible.....

    What is this madness?

  10. #30
    Senior Member Sharog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    213
    updated recent champ changes.
    <Spectral Oilypics>

  11. #31
    Senior Member Sharog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    213
    Updated with new changes.
    <Spectral Oilypics>

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharog View Post
    Updated with new changes.
    Nice work...

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharog View Post
    Updated with new changes.
    These accurate on Beta right now?

    And how "bad" is 51+ Tempast?

  14. #34
    "It is just that bad" should tell the whole story.

  15. #35
    I've had some good luck with 41 tempest, rest RB, 0 pt para. Any chance you've tested that spec out? Or anyone for that matter?
    Lemming@Greybriar

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Redius View Post
    I've had some good luck with 41 tempest, rest RB, 0 pt para. Any chance you've tested that spec out? Or anyone for that matter?
    Would do better dps than anything 51+ tempest. Still won't compare to deeper RB with low tempest.

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    "It is just that bad" should tell the whole story.
    Thank you for that insight. I was hoping for some comparable numbers. Because I have seen people say Paragon is "broken" even though it does better than cleric dps and equal to rogue. So "it is just that bad" means what?

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghbeats View Post
    Would do better dps than anything 51+ tempest. Still won't compare to deeper RB with low tempest.
    Well the 61 Tempest buff is a 1 hour buff like Alacrity, that might help?

    Probably will still be crap though. I did more DPS with 51 RB/15 Tempest at ranged than the other way around in previous betas.

  19. #39
    Yo Shar,
    How is dps at 60 in relation to the other classes after todays nerfs?

  20. #40
    Senior Member Sharog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolicious View Post
    Yo Shar,
    How is dps at 60 in relation to the other classes after todays nerfs?
    when u ppl go to sleep then i can finaly parse some and see.
    <Spectral Oilypics>

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts