+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear devs, would you please consider adding more dye colours? :)

Dear devs, would you please consider adding more dye colours? :)

Title says it all... we have very few colours at our disposal, it'd be nice if some new ones were to be added... either at the old vendor, at a new kind of vendor (bought with planarite?) or made with apothecary; the new recipes could be bought with marks like the old ones, or with planarite...

Please add a bit more variety to our wardrobe designs, we're limited at the moment! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Snags View Post
    Title says it all... we have very few colours at our disposal, it'd be nice if some new ones were to be added... either at the old vendor, at a new kind of vendor (bought with planarite?) or made with apothecary; the new recipes could be bought with marks like the old ones, or with planarite...

Please add a bit more variety to our wardrobe designs, we're limited at the moment! ^^
    what other colors would you want may I ask? I really cant think of anything that really stands out that we dont already have.. there is black, red, white, purple, magenta, blue, aqua, brown, yellow, gold, green, teal, and i actually think im forgetting a couple... Pink is the only thing really i can think of , but you can get pretty close to pink using the light magenta or light purple on some armor types.... /shrug

Colors needed:

Shiny Silver
    Shiny Bronze
    Shiny Platinum
    Shiny Gold

Basically, metallic looks.
    Lemming@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotik View Post
    what other colors would you want may I ask? I really cant think of anything that really stands out that we dont already have.. there is black, red, white, purple, magenta, blue, aqua, brown, yellow, gold, green, teal, and i actually think im forgetting a couple... Pink is the only thing really i can think of , but you can get pretty close to pink using the light magenta or light purple on some armor types.... /shrug
    Just to say one, "grey" is very limited when you could have a blueish grey, a greenish grey, a brownish grey... and there are purplish reds, and brownish reds... pinkish purples, and blueish purples and so on and so forth. Oh, and more and less saturated versions of the same colour! Like, the red we have in rift is very saturated, I'd like to have a more muted version of it available...

I'll leave this just as food for thought (and mind you, I'm not advertising GW2, my rift subscription is running until 2014 and I'm happy about it It's just that after playing with so many shades, just the handful we have feels so darned limited! I change my look every other day in GW2, and I have a blast doing it)

this is what I'm talking about... see how many shades there are?

+ Reply to Thread