+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unhallowed Boneforge

Unhallowed Boneforge

Just a few thoughts and bugs.

1) First boss is too easy. Had 2 players locked out of the fight and the bard was able to heal everything just fine.

2) Second boss, venom bolt never cast on second pull. Fun fight though.

3) Third boss (Horse-guy) AMAZING!!!! I loved the Frogger moments

4) Fourth boss, we kept getting one-shotted by the ground mechanic, it would spawn under us with no warning. Fight seemed boring beside that though.

5) Bone Throne. WOW. Only problem is we had no clue what to do, wiped, and it wouldnt reset. Loved the visuals of the dungeon.

Wow what are the chances you make this thread 1min before I make mine :P good run XD

Tons of fun. Beta shard is down, and this was the neatest experience I've had in beta so far. It was a blast.

Yeah I noticed that, will see ya online when the server comes back up gonna go do some rl stuff.

Is this dungeon open for beta testers? I thought only Exodus of the Storm Queen and Storm Breaker Protocall were open this beta?

You are able to walk to it, it's just not in LFG

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire20 View Post
    You are able to walk to it, it's just not in LFG
    Awesome, its in seratos, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dalty View Post
    Just a few thoughts and bugs.

1) First boss is too easy. Had 2 players locked out of the fight and the bard was able to heal everything just fine.

2) Second boss, venom bolt never cast on second pull. Fun fight though.

3) Third boss (Horse-guy) AMAZING!!!! I loved the Frogger moments

4) Fourth boss, we kept getting one-shotted by the ground mechanic, it would spawn under us with no warning. Fight seemed boring beside that though.

5) Bone Throne. WOW. Only problem is we had no clue what to do, wiped, and it wouldnt reset. Loved the visuals of the dungeon.
    For the fourth boss you have to watch his target closely. You will see him split second shift from the tank to someone else. That person needs to start moving coz he'll get the green cloud spawning underneath him a few seconds later. We found no other mechanic than that to get the indication as to who would get the cloud.

Later in the fight, some wisp type mobs will spawn. THey have 1.5 million HP each. Ignore them. But move away fro them coiz they kinda hurt big. They'll keep spawning, so burn the boss down and tank should keep on the move away from them. Keep looking for him to target another player who will get the green cloud spawning under him though, that mechanic just keeps going.

Regards,

Aramis

Hey =)
    I have seen people doing it on the extra life event livestream yesterday, i don't know if they cleared it, Elrar left after they wiped on the fifth boss if i remember right, i think i saw something with a link someone could get and he had to run to where it cam from to cancel it, this things hit me for 40k damage when we did it and when the third boss stampede, the horses we have to dodge didn't do any damage when they runned through us
    Best dungeon i have done so far, the other feel basic after this one, like the ambiance and the bosses , it wasn't to fast nor to slow but it might be because we didn't knew the bosses ^^

@Muffinman yes it's in Seratos

Forgot one more Big-ish thing. A membane or barrier should be errected behind each boss, so that soul walk or sneak around doesnt allow you to bypass the fight. Only when the boss is killed should the barrier come down... (Pus membrane?)

The Bone Throne bugged out on us after we killed the left and right sides + adds. Nothing in the room could be interacted with after that.

+ Reply to Thread