+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 375/375 not possible for crafting?

375/375 not possible for crafting?

I`m stuck at 374/375 with my armorsmith and craftes around 60-70 items(green on the crafting list)
    and still got not the last point. Couldn`t buy 370 recipes cause the npcs for the dailies are not up and can`t get enough master marks. But with 60-70 items is the 375th point not reachable through crafting with green listed items or is the chance so really so low or is it only not implemented for crafting?
    I remember I tried to get my 300th crafting point also with green list item on live, but got it after 20 to 30 tries. So i have just have to wait or I`m terrible unlucky?

Unlucky. If you want 100% guarantee chance to level you can buy one of the 365 recipes and craft that one.

365? I can only buy 370 but missing master marks....quest npcs for dailies are still missing

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelady View Post
    Unlucky. If you want 100% guarantee chance to level you can buy one of the 365 recipes and craft that one.
    with outfitter and runecrafter, i can't get up that high. butchering cant get higher than 295.. unless i am missing some butchering mobs somewhere..

Do you not have anything available in your current recipe list that was earned through training? You should be leveling up the profession from trained recipes alone. Find recipes that are orange first as those will yield you you one level per item crafted. If you have several orange recipes, look for the one with the lowest cost of materials then make that.
    Riftnerd.com / Cleric of <Exposure>

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post
    Do you not have anything available in your current recipe list that was earned through training? You should be leveling up the profession from trained recipes alone. Find recipes that are orange first as those will yield you you one level per item crafted. If you have several orange recipes, look for the one with the lowest cost of materials then make that.
    The trainer taught ones end at 360 and they go yellow within 5 skill point's (this has been the case since 325 skill level) I personally was stuck on 349 for about 10 crafts (where I should have got atleast another 7/8 skill points I got 0)

With only a 75 point bump for the entire expansion (as far as I can tell), I actually find myself preferring a slower path up. We'll be there way to quick anyway.
    Lemming@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Redius View Post
    With only a 75 point bump for the entire expansion (as far as I can tell), I actually find myself preferring a slower path up. We'll be there way to quick anyway.
    Its not about a slower path up. Its about getting there at all with a lack of sustainable cloth drops in the early stages (Lanzan Cloth), and a lack of recipes. That, and (for a beta server), the ungodly prices on the AH (Like people are going to be able to keep their coin?), for mats that are hard to farm to be able to skill up. Maybe it is easy for other crafting classes, but Outfitter and Runecrafter is ridiculous.

On the same front, is there any mobs that are skinnable? All the mobs say "needs 295", but 295 for me is gray. So, I can't get the leather I need to skill up higher cause I got no mobs to skin, lol.

+ Reply to Thread