+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So i get a Beta key...

So i get a Beta key...

I download 10gigs of client and all i can is run around in circles in Sanctum because im lvl 1 (i dont have ail RIFT account to copy char),

I cant even test performance of the new zones/city.

I also dont saw an option to made premade 50lvl char.
    Great beta.

/lol

How did you get to Sanctum as a level 1? Oh, and you're welcome to test everything else in Rift, so I don't see the big deal.

they have changed allot of things in vanilla rift too, so they need testers to test levelling content prior to storm legion content as-well.

There is NPC in starting area with some 'take me to the real world' crap. He teleports you to Sanctum.

I dont want to test 'everything else' i play RIFT before (release + two months) then i get rid with account.
    I want to test expansions and see what change and hows performance in new areas and city.

Why there are giveaways on sites ike mmorpg.com (i get my key from there) if i must have max lvl char to test 99,9% new content?

Just..... lol

is there ANY WAY to see new content without having main game account with 50 lvl char?

Hint to trion: when Blizzard will go with their next exp beta please optin and see how its done (premade chars, free gold to test stuff, teleporter npcs, etc..)

they have changed allot of things in vanilla rift too, so they need testers to test levelling content prior to storm legion content as-well.

This is a little BS because almost all changes are live now with 1.11 patch. I can test them with f2p 20lvl char on live servers. Dont give me crap here.

I was really pumped to see new continents... shame that Trion have no common sense at all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrakurri View Post

This is a little BS because almost all changes are live now with 1.11 patch. I can test them with f2p 20lvl char on live servers. Dont give me crap here.

I was really pumped to see new continents... shame that Trion have no common sense at all lol.
    maybe they will add it in there future tests, but to be fair they like to reward there current players more. lol

also would you rather have experienced players, testing out the expansion who already know how to play their class because they have levelled 1-50 already, or someone like you who has no experience levelling a whole class to 50. i think you would get some terrible feedback if it worked with pre made toons.

ffs they make external giveaway on mmorpg.com with 5000 keys:

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/...-Giveaway.html

They give keys via tweeter to randoms....

Stioop defending them and stop accusing me. It idiotic to not have leveling npc or teleporter npc to new content. end of story.

no one else had a level 50 character given to them, what makes you so special?

And yea.. really i must be experience dpayer to test for example crafting, housing and performance on my computer. 9 month gametime MINIMAL lol.

I always wonder why this game flops and why servers are practically dead.. i have all my answers in one thread.

Anyway... screw this beta and screw Trion... all i get is wasted saturday evening and big dissapoointment. Thx Trion. You may count returning players -1 because that king of incompetence is in beta i dont even want to check live.

You may take this as my beta feedback and quote on game box:

PLEASE LEARN FROM BLIZZARD HOW MANAGE MMO

i dont want be specialil i just say that organizing giveaways and giving keys to random ppl and dont have that in beta is idotic and unprofessional.

PS. I dont care anymore.. SL unnistaled.

Quote Originally Posted by Genexis View Post
    And yea.. really i must be experience dpayer to test for example crafting, housing and performance on my computer. 9 month gametime MINIMAL lol.

I always wonder why this game flops and why servers are practically dead.. i have all my answers in one thread.

Anyway... screw this beta and screw Trion... all i get is wasted saturday evening and big dissapoointment. Thx Trion. You may count returning players -1 because that king of incompetence is in beta i dont even want to check live.

You may take this as my beta feedback and quote on game box:

PLEASE LEARN FROM BLIZZARD HOW MANAGE MMO
    pretty sure you can test dimensions at low level if you go and buy your first key from a vendor.
    you can test the perfirmance of your computer at any level also, it either runs it good or not good.

mop is not balanced at all, maybe they are learning from blizzards mistake

monks are a broken class, pvp is a joke and pve is a jok. i am currently raiding in mop and fully expect to be quiting on november 13th

Quote Originally Posted by nykolass View Post
    pretty sure you can test dimensions at low level if you go and buy your first key from a vendor.
    you can test the perfirmance of your computer at any level also, it either runs it good or not good.
    1. Yea.. just give me 150 plats. you dont have idea what you talking about silly fanboy. I asked you to stop defending them in such a silly way.

2. Is common that new areas in MMOs have worse performance because graphical updates. I want to test new city, not old.

Please stop defending them because you make yourself look bad and you make Trion look even worse in my eyes now.

And i dont care about MoP being unbalanced. When i get MoP beta key i redeem it and i was able to test all expansion without paying for main game. Thats all i care atm and this is spot when Trion fails miserably.

i play both wow and rift, i played wow beta and now rift beta. in my opinion trion went about it the right way, to stop people like you testing it. by the looks of it you are a wow fanboy. its beta not a free demo of storm legion. if you want some money to try out dimensions i will hapily give you the plat for it. my charecters name is shortycool /tell me an i will buy you a dimension for you to try out. ihaving free level 50 charecters would make class feedback from testers void because most people who have never played the class before will be able to give feed back on it, like when people where playing free level 85 monks in the mop beta, look at the state of them at live, my monk is level 78 at the moment and i don't wish to ever touch him again.

1. Yea.. just give me 150 plats. you dont have idea what you talking about silly fanboy. I asked you to stop defending them in such a silly way.

2. Is common that new areas in MMOs have worse performance because graphical updates. I want to test new city, not old.

Please stop defending them because you make yourself look bad and you make Trion look even worse in my eyes now.

And i dont care about MoP being unbalanced. When i get MoP beta key i redeem it and i was able to test all expansion without paying for main game. Thats all i care atm and this is spot when Trion fails miserably.
    worst thing they ever did was give away keys to the mmorpg.com community because of people like you coming here and talking a bunch of garbage. Seriously you come here talking about dead servers and trash to active subscribers about how fail Trion is yet you dont even have a sub and this is an expansion. Every think maybe they gave those keys to mmorpg.com because they wanted to let other subscribers that didnt buy SL test it as well? I post on mmorpg.com and from all the dissing in every thread about rift from guys like yourself i would of never bothered to even give that sorry excuse for a website keys. Im no Trion white knight either i just came recently back myself but I dont go crying about getting something for free and then expect even more for free because im throwing a tantrum.

The OP might have a bad attitude but he/she does have a point. Trion has NPC's that can auto level you to 50 I don't know why they wouldn't put them up on the beta so that people who have picked up beta keys on other sites can see the new more better content and tell their friends about it.

no one who gets one of those beta keys then finds themselves unable to test out storm legion is going to be saying good things about the game

The OP made a very valid point, one I whole-heartedly agree with.
    I even thought several times about making the suggestion to the Devs last Beta weekend after several new players who hadn't reached 50 on Live commented about it. Had I known they were giving out keys to non-subscribers I would have insisted they make the 'Make Me Level 50' potions available to all.

I'll do my best to get them to implement it for next test at the very least, hopefully before this one is finished though.

This is odd, wasnt there a lvl to 50 npc in the last beta? or only on the PTS server.
    <Spectral Oilypics>

+ Reply to Thread