+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Level 60 Mage DPS

Level 60 Mage DPS

Just curious what numbers per spec people are getting. Plz post a parse and your spec here plz. Only interested in level 60 parse's.

To get it started here is a 61 ele 15 necro. Parsed tell I was oom (witch seemed to happen way to fast). Anyways my DPS has always been lower than other mages of equal gear so I am sure other will parse better than myself. SP 3857 Crit 1756 Crit Power 42.

Time: 02:24 Ally DPS: 13.0k Jtee :8979 Droog :2361 Clymnea :1242 Akima :224 Albone :180

oh, parse was on the normal practice dummies not in the foundry's.

37/37/2 ........0.0

If you are Level 60 you must be in Alpha, in which case you should message Gersh to get access to the private forums. You shouldn't post that stuff here, also we already have a massive thread there.

how do i get access to this fourm i am in testing and lvl 60 wanna see what other people are doing

This is not under alpha-nda anymore I guess? So, what specs are the highest parsing and what are you pros pulling with them?

Quote Originally Posted by nosrac View Post
    how do i get access to this fourm i am in testing and lvl 60 wanna see what other people are doing
    Same as Nosrac. ^^

Would be interested seeing some numbers as well now when anyone can get to 60 and at least Warlord gear.

I was doing 10k as 61 Ele with 1 macro spam. So that is absolute minimum for any spec. Of course 61 Ele can do much higher with a proper rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken View Post
    I was doing 10k as 61 Ele with 1 macro spam. So that is absolute minimum for any spec. Of course 61 Ele can do much higher with a proper rotation.
    Infinite mana or what? O.o. 61 ele is where the top specs are, but Im finding it hard to even get over 2 min before getting oom. Is this parse with a personal Archon mental Flaring you or how did you do this parse?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken View Post
    That's kinda disappointing, only managed 8k with unenchanted Warlord gear and no consumables on dummy as 61 Lock.

Didn't get much time to check it out before the server went down though.

No NDA on level 60 now. Gief specs

I'm testing ranged specs now xD melee spec is obvious

I was hitting 10-10.5k dps and my pet was doing another 1500 on top of that with pvp gear last night as necro/lock.

Seems as if lock is in a bad place compared then (or necro/lock in a to good one) 7,6-7,8k seems to be around what I can get on a 60 dummy in full warlord gear.

61/15/0 or 61/8/5 Lock/Necro/Harb, both variations seems to be fairly close, SP bonus from harb might pull ahead with raid buffs though.

Quote Originally Posted by utterchaos View Post
    I was hitting 10-10.5k dps and my pet was doing another 1500 on top of that with pvp gear last night as necro/lock.
    I was meaning to ask you about this but you logged off. Were you using the Skeletal Zealot or Shadow Revenant Pet? The Revenant may have been hitting the dummy inflating your parse x_x

I can't provide numbers you should be getting with Warlord gear, but 51 Pyro/25 Lock > 61 Harb/8 Pyro/7 Ele > Everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I can't provide numbers you should be getting with Warlord gear, but 51 Pyro/25 Lock > 61 Harb/8 Pyro/7 Ele > Everything else
    How do the others compare is the more pressing concern though, personally I like the flow of the lock and would play it in most situations as long as it's competitive within lets say 5-10%.

I'm assuming you have discussions and comparisons around that which we can't see here yet shouldn't be an issue to share now.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Thank you for providing some information. I only recently got to level 60 in the two PvP events, and have a lot of catching up to do regarding lvl 60 specs.

I am happy to know 61Harbinger and Pyrolock are top parsing specs, they're what I have been playing around with.

What about the 37/37/4? Doesn't work anymore after the nerfs or? How does Pyrobinger fare in comparison?

I can do all of the testing, but given you guys have had months more work at it, it feels a bit irrelevant to work through the multitude of possible combinations alone

37/37/2 is still pretty good DPS, but it isn't top ST anymore. It's very good for fight's with short bursts of AoE since you drop Hailstorm/Storm Surge as part of your ST rotation, kind of like the way Warrior has worked in the past with Bladefury/Cornered Beast in ST builds.

Haven't seen anything on Pyrobinger for a while so can't comment there.
    Pyrolock is a fair bit above where it should be, 61 Harb slightly so, hopefully Kervik has some changes inc.

+ Reply to Thread