+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Riftblade Finishers

qq more. OP options make the game boring.

And your suggestions is to what, nerf RB finishers further making it not as viable? When people go this route it just speaks of their short sighted vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Irunaii View Post
    And your suggestions is to what, nerf RB finishers further making it not as viable? When people go this route it just speaks of their short sighted vision.
    I'd rather they buffed up para finishers to make para actually be our best ST option....you know, like their vision was supposed to be.
    Lemming@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Redius View Post
    I'd rather they buffed up para finishers to make para actually be our best ST option....you know, like their vision was supposed to be.
    Paragon needs a whole lot more work than just to have it's finisher's buffed up to RB levels. If you'd pay attention you'd understand that the majority of RB's overall dps doesn't come from it's finishers....or any soul for that matter. I think it's a whopping 300 dps that you lose by using Reaping Harvest over IB...you do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Irunaii View Post
    Paragon needs a whole lot more work than just to have it's finisher's buffed up to RB levels. If you'd pay attention you'd understand that the majority of RB's overall dps doesn't come from it's finishers....or any soul for that matter. I think it's a whopping 300 dps that you lose by using Reaping Harvest over IB...you do the math.
    BE aggressive, B-E-Aggressive! Seriously though, we were talking about going just deep enough into RB to get FB and IB....if you'd read the post, you'd know that, right? No one is taking personal attacks here Irunaii, just calm down sir. All I'm advocating is it would be nice if a 15 pt paragon finisher was = to a 15 pt investment into RB for the finisher(s).
    Lemming@Greybriar

fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Redius View Post
    It will be when they finish nerfing down all the other warrior specs to where they are suppose to be. Para DPS is actually the closest to balanced but is still doing too much damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    It will be when they finish nerfing down all the other warrior specs to where they are suppose to be. Para DPS is actually the closest to balanced but is still doing too much damage...
    Awesome assumption.

Regarding the original post. I think its a bit stupid that pretty much every viable dps build will rely on FB/IB

And i am sick to death of SLI, these are just my own opinions though.... so note to the angry keyboard warriors... chillax!

+ Reply to Thread