+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SL Quest Log needs to be bigger.

SL Quest Log needs to be bigger.

25 quests in the Log is way way to small for the expansion.

Look with the expansion to launch soon, we need to make the quest log bigger please.

You have new quests from 50-60 , New carnage quests, new pvp quests, new dungeon quests, new story quests, new crafting quests, new raid rifts, rifts, new raids quests.
    New dailies for raids, crafting, dungeons, quests etc.

Now while players are leveling doing all the new stuff, some players may wanna to or need to keep some their old quests to and its just way way to many.

Plus Trion may or may Not scale up the Old tier 2 raids and tier 3 raid content in levels and gear so they dont go to waste.

Please Help me support this thread and issues, till Trion Developer posts on this.

ty you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Glithanes View Post

25 quests in the Log is way way to small for the expansion.

Look with the expansion to launch soon, we need to make the quest log bigger please.

You have new quests from 50-60 , New carnage quests, new pvp quests, new dungeon quests, new story quests, new crafting quests, new raid rifts, rifts, new raids quests.
    New dailies for raids, crafting, dungeons, quests etc.

Now while players are leveling doing all the new stuff, some players may wanna to or need to keep some their old quests to and its just way way to many.

Plus Trion may or may Not scale up the Old tier 2 raids and tier 3 raid content in levels and gear so they dont go to waste.

Please Help me support this thread and issues, till Trion Developer posts on this.

ty you all.
    as well as Quest Item log being bigger

If you do much exploring, the Carnage quests add up pretty quickly.

Perhaps the carnage quests should get their own log? Carnage-log (Okay.. not really at catchy name).
    Or maybe would it be possible to have the section of carnage quests in your quest-log not counting towards the quest-log counter. Or maybe have them on a separate counter, so you don't end up with 30 active carnage quests at once?

Bump,

Please support this thread for Trion to see and add to this Great expansion they have worked so hard on.

thanks.

+1 to CarnaLog. It's catchy and sexay. Make it happen!
    Lemming@Greybriar

Agreed. Either the quest log maximum needs to be raised, or each category (dailies, pvp, dungeons, side, carnage etc.) needs to have its own particular maximum allowed.

In feedback, I've also suggested adding an "Abandon all" button to the header of every zone name in the quest log. It was a very nice feature to have in Tera, and would really come in handy if you've out-leveled an area, or need to make room quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasia View Post
    Perhaps the carnage quests should get their own log? Carnage-log (Okay.. not really at catchy name).
    Or maybe would it be possible to have the section of carnage quests in your quest-log not counting towards the quest-log counter. Or maybe have them on a separate counter, so you don't end up with 30 active carnage quests at once?
    This for sure, or please make it an option to pick them up as a quest instead of auto, it's completely annoying to be in an area questing and suddenly you have yet another quest in your log without wanting it to begin with. We should be able decline carnage quests if they don't get their own category. (give us the little pop up to acceptor decline them)

Please Help keep this Bumped we really need this hotfixed or patched as soon as possible.

ty

I agree. This needs a solution and I hope a separate 'Carnage Log' system is at least considered as one.
    Maelode, Lv 22 male Eth Mage, Pyromancer(main)-Dominator(sec). Secondary role of pure Chloromancer(healer).
    Maelad, Lv 20 female Dwarf Rogue, Riftstalker-Bladedancer(even) solo. Alt role as pure tank Riftstalker. Just got Marksman, not set in.

+1 for a separate carnage log. They are optional quests that are in place to support the "level your way" mentality. They should not have the ability to compete with story line quests in the log.

Completly agree on this topic.
    It will make everything clearer to have separate logs

+1 Bigger quest log or carnage log could be separate. I also saw someone ask for ways to sort the quest log by quest type, I support this as well. I'm sure Trion will find a creative way of solving this problem for us.

I think a separate quest log for carnage and onslaughts is definately needed. I hope to see this by next beta as it will be requested a lot when expansion goes live.

This is definitely an issue, particularly with Onslaughts and Carnage quests adding into this total. It makes management of quests very difficult. Log size should at least double.

Quote Originally Posted by Glithanes View Post
    Bump,

Please support this thread for Trion to see and add to this Great expansion they have worked so hard on.

thanks.
    another bump here too, i can fill my quest log up in 5 minutes, i think we should have seperate quest log for carnage quests, linear ect..

Quote Originally Posted by Tasia View Post
    My idea woudl be to ahve tabs in the questlog

Onslaught
    Carnage
    Progression and Storyline
    PVP
    Daily

this way they are still there you are able to track them and you ill have room to see everything.

Or just set it so that carnage/daily/onslought quests do NOT count towards the total number of quests.

The Quest log limit is going to be a HUGE source of player frustration come launch.

hopefully this is recognized and addressed before it goes live.

(just as hopefully we get an additional role slot given we have a whole new soul to play with)

i had to constantly drop carnage quests because my log filled up till i went back and finished some i past.

+ Reply to Thread