+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BoEA, Recovery Stance, and Way of the Sun

NPTD cooldown is actually 1 minute, which is even better.

back on topic, i personally have found that casted heals are better than these proc heals, by a large margin. I can heal myself reliably for 1k with battlefield medic every 8 seconds from the warlord tree, whereas if i got a boea proc, it would be a ~400 heal at my gear level.

12 Paladin offers another heal in Light's Balm, and that one is even more spammable when you need emergency heals

Just for a quick info, using Everything is a weapon makes all ur 1k self heals do 7k+ instead, given 18/30 up time, u should have no down time ever ^^
    <Spectral Oilypics>

Quote Originally Posted by Sharog View Post
    Just for a quick info, using Everything is a weapon makes all ur 1k self heals do 7k+ instead, given 18/30 up time, u should have no down time ever ^^
    Sharogy, you really are doing everything you can to get EiaW nerfed arn't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    Sharogy, you really are doing everything you can to get EiaW nerfed arn't ya?
    I doubt he needs to even try.....

If i had to guess the change will be be instead of increasing AP from Armor it will increase AP from base AP with a 1 min cooldown....

Not viable

Quote Originally Posted by Sharog View Post
    Nerfed not viable anymore.

Still wish these abilities stacked, they really don't heal enough for it to be that OP.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    Still wish these abilities stacked, they really don't heal enough for it to be that OP.
    Yeah they and reaver heals are totally not worth it.

I would actually like to ask atrius if BoEA is broken? It says 20% of attack power.. which should be around 360 per heal... it is only healing about 100 though if lucky. Why?

+ Reply to Thread