+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Brevanic Portal Generator, 60 Min CD

I too wish it was an ability rather than an item. In fact, I wish all teleport items were abilities, including the ones you get from quests/artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    I too wish it was an ability rather than an item. In fact, I wish all teleport items were abilities, including the ones you get from quests/artifacts.
    Another /agree here.

I will have a total of 5 bag slots taken up by teleport items come SL release. Can we just make them collectable like pet summons or learned abilities like the personal mailbox.

This doesn't seem like it would be that complex an issue to fix.
    Noexit Trinity Cleric ✚

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    Another /agree here.

I will have a total of 5 bag slots taken up by teleport items come SL release. Can we just make them collectable like pet summons or learned abilities like the personal mailbox.

This doesn't seem like it would be that complex an issue to fix.
    I agree! The "teleport to XYZ" tokens in your bags need to be moved into the players abilities window. Either as a new item on the left side under General named Teleports (or something spiffy!) or within the General section in its own category.
    --bc
    HL3 CONFIRMED

+ Reply to Thread