+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Mounts and pets

New Mounts and pets

Hi all!
    I made this thread so we can add all the new mounts and pets we have discovered at beta

Mounts
    Tempest Bay : Bear mount
    Seratos : 2 armored spider mounts 200% speed
    Artifact Vendor : Arachne (another spider mount)

Pets
    Seratos : Rat and spider
    Artifact vendor : deer and dragon whelp
    Planar good Tempest bay : sheep and crocodile

Thats all i have found so fan in game
    If anyone have discovered another mount or pet at a vendor plz post it here

my fave mount

my favorite mount, to have ever existed in any game, has to be the cyclone, the one from the infinity edition. i get moist when i look at it.

Unless they start making the mounts scale to your fastest mount, everyone in this expansion will either be on bears or spiders.

The bear makes me giggle every time I ride it
    Kylarianna@greybriar black company all the way baby:)

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    Unless they start making the mounts scale to your fastest mount, everyone in this expansion will either be on bears or spiders.
    Pretty much all the world event mounts were scaling ones, and there are quite a few more that are as well (veteran rewards for instance). The bears were silly but are far too small for my Bahmi, I assume these armored spiders are the same as the spiders we have now, just with extra plate bits on them. Hope we see more types of mounts, else I'm just going to be sticking with my speed scaling Yarnosaur.

Exactly why they should have Riding Skill instead that you upgrade to and let all mounts use the highest riding skill you've bought.
    And please if they incorporate this, lower the prices a bit on the most expensive mounts.

There's no need to have a riding skill when all our 'cosmetic' mounts scale to the fastest mount we have.

Having said that I do have a sad over not being able to use the horses from freemarch at the fastest speed.

I would like to know if the defiant and the neutral horse mounts and the yarnosaur who only have the 110% text on them will also scale in the expansion or will they become useless? I realy like those mounts and would also like to use the neutral 60% horses, like to see them scaled as wel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyla View Post
    The bear makes me giggle every time I ride it
    I honestly want a beaver mount.....it could be the puniest mount around!

I'm really wishing we get some more new model mounts. two just seems...thin.

it cant the new end game zones for level 60 dont have new mounts!
    at least i hope

Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    I'm really wishing we get some more new model mounts. two just seems...thin.
    If they'd let us dye our mounts, that'd take care of the issue for me. I WANT TO RIDE A YELLOW RAPTOR. I WILL CALL HIM BIG BIRD, AND WE WILL HAVE ADVENTURES.
    Lemming@Greybriar

Little problem: i hate bear and spider.
    If something don't change i can't use my lovely mounts like Ember isle reputation mount and Stillmore reputation mount. (still 110%).
    Useless for me to buy bear and spider if my favorite mounts can't run 150% or 200%.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    Little problem: i hate bear and spider.
    If something don't change i can't use my lovely mounts like Ember isle reputation mount and Stillmore reputation mount. (still 110%).
    Useless for me to buy bear and spider if my favorite mounts can't run 150% or 200%.
    That is progress so just buy one.

armored bears are available in eastern holdings.
    Kylarianna@greybriar black company all the way baby:)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyla View Post
    armored bears are available in eastern holdings.
    epic mount
    looking forward for more. this beta added 1 new kind of mounts, the armored bear. Hope SL will have more at other zones.
    would be nice a confirmation from developes if they are gonna add more mounts at the other zones

My question is how much is the 200% mount? Been trying to find the vendor in seratos but can't find him. Have to say this zone is amazing!!

Eastern Holdings:
    2 armored bear mounts 200% Glorified rep with ???.
    Atropis <Black Snow> Faeblight
    11/11 4/4 5/8

Yea, anyone know where they moved the Armored Spider mounts that used to be in Necropolis? It was originally at the NPC next to the armored spiders, then it moved to the Quartermaster close by, but now they are gone from there. Anyone know where they have gone to?
    Marko.
    - Before commenting, please at the very least read the Stickies.

Would be nice if all mounts scaled, so like the 60% mounts were 60% or as fast as your fastest mount. The 90% mounts were 90% or as fast as your fastest mount, and the 110% mounts were 110% or as fast as your fastest mount. Would give alot more varity and those who like the horses wouldn't have to decide between ugly bears or anoying spider sounds.

+ Reply to Thread