+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will you take the challenge? Complete my jumping puzzle to get glory and gold!

Will you take the challenge? Complete my jumping puzzle to get glory and gold!

Will you take the challenge? Just a what I will do with dimensions. Plan to host challenges with good rewards. So please do not restrict the height of the dimensions. Have in mind, the puzzle will always be abit changed / adjusted.

Visit Skarrj's " Can you run it? Jumping puzzle" on dimensions and complete the puzzle. I want a screenshot on you top of the dimension.

If you win, you will get 100 plat on live, EU. Sorry US
    Special Olympics

Oh my god its impossible
    Maelode, Lv 22 male Eth Mage, Pyromancer(main)-Dominator(sec). Secondary role of pure Chloromancer(healer).
    Maelad, Lv 20 female Dwarf Rogue, Riftstalker-Bladedancer(even) solo. Alt role as pure tank Riftstalker. Just got Marksman, not set in.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrj View Post
    Will you take the challenge? Just a what I will do with dimensions. Plan to host challenges with good rewards. So please do not restrict the height of the dimensions. Have in mind, the puzzle will always be abit changed / adjusted.

Visit Skarrj's " Can you run it? Jumping puzzle" on dimensions and complete the puzzle. I want a screenshot on you top of the dimension.

If you win, you will get 100 plat on live, EU. Sorry US
    there is a place in hell reserved for you for this

Quote Originally Posted by Bestclericeu View Post
    there is a place in hell reserved for you for this
    And the puzzle loves you too brother!
    Special Olympics

Skarrj, what an absolute honor it has been to be apart of your "Jumping Puzzle" Dimension.

Finding impossible places to get to as well as cracking into the terrains of Telara just to discover "what is on the other side" has always been the driving force behind my "not giving up" attitude on these kinds of gimmicks.

So, I truly am thankful for showing us this roller coaster you created, and look forward to new ones in the future. As far as I am concerned, you are a genius at making these jumps, I felt frustrated, angry sometimes, but they never caused me to stop because it was challenging and I could sense a great deal of effort being put into making each and every jump, escalating it to be harder and harder as you go up. Yet it also has "checkpoints" that lets you give a sigh of relief, believe me, even though it's a game, standing on nothing but a barrel 500m into the air is not an easy thing to swallow...

Skarrj's Jumping Puzzle

Port of Scion Pillars

We are unfortunately from NA shards, but as far as the 100 Platinum reward goes, the trip itself has been more of a reward for us than anything. Thank you =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    Skarrj, what an absolute honor it has been to be apart of your "Jumping Puzzle" Dimension.

Finding impossible places to get to as well as cracking into the terrains of Telara just to discover "what is on the other side" has always been the driving force behind my "not giving up" attitude on these kinds of gimmicks.

So, I truly am thankful for showing us this roller coaster you created, and look forward to new ones in the future. As far as I am concerned, you are a genius at making these jumps, I felt frustrated, angry sometimes, but they never caused me to stop because it was challenging and I could sense a great deal of effort being put into making each and every jump, escalating it to be harder and harder as you go up. Yet it also has "checkpoints" that lets you give a sigh of relief, believe me, even though it's a game, standing on nothing but a barrel 500m into the air is not an easy thing to swallow...

Skarrj's Jumping Puzzle

Port of Scion Pillars

We are unfortunately from NA shards, but as far as the 100 Platinum reward goes, the trip itself has been more of a reward for us than anything. Thank you =)
    Congratz to both of you!

This really makes me happy, thanks for the good feedback. I have some flaws i need to get fixed before ii do it on live and that is make it gradually harder.

Right now its kinda this pattern: Dfficult -> Easy -> Mid -> Very difficult.

What i want next time is: Easy -> Mid -> Difficult
    Special Olympics

Here is a spoiler of the last few jumps that stands in the way of us achieving our goal...

It's ironic that its a normal sized barrel... a SUPER TINY barrel (yes that's not a barrel in the distance, it's a super tiny barrel), a TINY plank that might as well just be a stick... and a rock formation... besides all that it's only 500m in the air, no biggy...

+ Reply to Thread