+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates and Changes in Storm Legion

Unhappy RIFT (Beta)

hvorfor faar eg ikke spille?

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    In the case of Whitefall Escalation, the bonus only triggers once per overall score (1/3, 2/3, 3/3).
    Excellent!

I've removed the range limitation, so things should be back as they are on live.

We've decided to add Prestige/Favor rewards throughout the match at scoring intervals to help balance out the payouts from map to map instead of making changes to how kills work.
    this is GREAT NEWS! and a very good decision. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!

any news about new cq maps?
    i heard that in a livestream is been confirmed that there will be new maps

Rank Progression

Levels 50-59
    • Between level 50 and 59 you will continue to gain prestige until Rank 50.
    • At level 60 you begin earning Prestige past Rank 50.
    • Prestige required to reach Rank 50 will be reduced to accelerate progression.
    also, just from what i saw in the beta, there is no more rank requirement on the old rank 50 and each piece only costs 27k favor

so basically as soon as storm legion hits you'll be the equivalent of rank 50

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Redcrux View Post
    also, just from what i saw in the beta, there is no more rank requirement on the old rank 50 and each piece only costs 27k favor

so basically as soon as storm legion hits you'll be the equivalent of rank 50
    OMG, I have just grind another callings TOP rank PvP gears for costume and that is been like 200 favor/ piece...trolol, really just right now I hate "u" Trion so much..27k is like 2-3 x CQ whit out any PVP and 2 x "long" CQ and can buy full PvP set..WTF?? Well at least now is very good time roll new character if want, no need do any PvE dungeons etc. to get gear. This is just ridiculous after all hard work what I have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Breward View Post
    OMG, I have just grind another callings TOP rank PvP gears for costume and that is been like 200 favor/ piece...trolol, really just right now I hate "u" Trion so much..27k is like 2-3 x CQ whit out any PVP and 2 x "long" CQ and can buy full PvP set..WTF?? Well at least now is very good time roll new character if want, no need do any PvE dungeons etc. to get gear. This is just ridiculous after all hard work what I have done.
    Are you familiar with what an expansion is?

The rewards are a joke from the Random Warfront chest. I don't know if this is final, but a level 47 sword is useless to a level 50+. On top of that the reward isn't even PvP related. Put some Valor or Vengeance pots, or even Recon Pot in them. If gear is going to be in there at least put some PvP gear in there that is just under what the set gear will give.

+ Reply to Thread