+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NDA for Beta 2?

NDA for Beta 2?

Is there going to be an NDA for Beta 2?
    .,__,.........,__,....... ______
    `.,,.*`.,,.*..|' .' .'/\:_|/\
    `.,,.*`.,,.*<|' '.:.(。◕‿‿◕。)
    -........--""-.......--"""u"'''''''''u''''''''u

I've heard a rumor floating around that the NDA is being lifted on Monday. I have not seen this posted anywhere myself or heard confirmation from Trion so I don't hold much faith in that statement.

NDA is still up for sure until they reveal the Defiler for Clerics.

Elrar had told me that they plan to lift the NDA for beta 2. He said an announcement would be coming but nothing yet. I hadn't said anything so as not to steal thunder, but since people are asking.. I think the main impetus and the reason I pm'd him about it is because of Extra Life and people like me who are streaming for the 24 hrs.

I will hold off on data mining the Beta client until the NDA is lifted =^.^=
    .,__,.........,__,....... ______
    `.,,.*`.,,.*..|' .' .'/\:_|/\
    `.,,.*`.,,.*<|' '.:.(。◕‿‿◕。)
    -........--""-.......--"""u"'''''''''u''''''''u

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager
    The NDA has been lifted for BETA 2 as of this morning - go forth and spread the good word my friends, and have a wonderful weekend, I'll be running around during Extra Life and look forward to seeing you all there!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    The NDA has been lifted for BETA 2 as of this morning - go forth and spread the good word my friends, and have a wonderful weekend, I'll be running around during Extra Life and look forward to seeing you all there!
    And there was much rejoicing!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Brb, brainwashing my friends with screenshots.

NDA is gone.

Tell your friends how Great SL is.

+ Reply to Thread