+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some thoughts form pts ....not beta

Some thoughts form pts ....not beta

Well i didnt have part of the first beta ...but i play some pts and i sense a bad balance in pvp ,especially from warriors.
    I mean with the changes on souls warriros tanks ,have allot of heals they are virtually unkillable ,100% self heals on 2 minutes , another self heal of 50 % if u get a killing blow in 10 sec ..and many more are really op in pvp. I dodnt play in beta i dont know but in pts rogues changes are poor.

ps: I dont know if rogues as i saw on the SL soul calculator gain 1% damage in every soul u invest ??!!! ,if is that true that mean in Beta rogues give much more damage ,and this may balance things in pvp....

Quote Originally Posted by SaiargJin View Post
    ps: I dont know if rogues as i saw on the SL soul calculator gain 1% damage in every soul u invest ??!!! ,if is that true that mean in Beta rogues give much more damage ,and this may balance things in pvp....
    That's the Gift you are talking about. All of the DPS souls in all four classes have the generic +1% damage per point spent. The gifts are currently on the Live servers, not just in the Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshalla View Post
    That's the Gift you are talking about. All of the DPS souls in all four classes have the generic +1% damage per point spent. The gifts are currently on the Live servers, not just in the Beta.
    If all 4 classes have that Gift u say , is not a good thing. You should test how much damage harbinger or paladins make in pvp ... I was think only rogues have ((

+ Reply to Thread