+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Burst

Quick Burst

Is quick burst meant to remove GCD on RB Burst?

Right now it is removing the GCD after using the burst but you still have to wait for oGCD to actually cast the Burst. Is this intended? If so RB really becomes a "mash my Burst button" instead of check for players to "Press it once ONLY!".

Didn't notice this having a seperate thread of its own. So thought I'd put this out there. Only because I care about that 1.5 seconds before the Burst! and I love the unique style for finishers that is RB!

I think it is intended. I haven't decided whether I like it or not but it certainly helps on (short) disconnects.
    Kaybye - Tabula Rasa - 11/11 (Conq), 8/8 ID (Conq) - Still Only raiding 9 hours a week.

Short disconnects?

It's vaguely annoying but can easily be worked around by smart macro usage with Bursts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    Short disconnects?
    If you are disconnected for a GCD you can still line up a burst and won't lose any dps because of the new nature of the bursts.
    Kaybye - Tabula Rasa - 11/11 (Conq), 8/8 ID (Conq) - Still Only raiding 9 hours a week.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    It's vaguely annoying but can easily be worked around by smart macro usage with Bursts.
    What macro are you talking about? Burst + Builder?

I don't see it as annoying, I wanted clarification whether or not this is the intended effect it should have.

It feels clunky because instead of having a rhythm of 1 2 3 interleaved burst 1 2 3 it is 1 2 3 wait - spam burst and 1 2 3

+ Reply to Thread